Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update 20:47 - Mar 1 with 2944 viewsQJumpingJack

There is a lot to digest.
But strong communication from the Trust. The club should take note!

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/supporters-updates/supporter-director-associate-dir
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:56 - Mar 1 with 1973 viewsRhonddaSwans

Res can we get your take ?
POTY
🫡

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 22:18 - Mar 1 with 1926 viewsBoundy

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:56 - Mar 1 by RhonddaSwans

Res can we get your take ?
POTY
🫡

I've often wondered what POTY stood for

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 07:21 - Mar 2 with 1852 viewsPrettySheetyCity

Agreed. It's very detailed and informative and good to see them express concerns about FFP too.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 07:33 - Mar 2 with 1848 viewsWhiterockin

It is interesting that the £2.5M investment is sited as

"Last week, we announced that an additional investment of c.£2.5m was being made into the club in exchange for shares for Swansea Football LLC (the investment vehicle of the majority owners). "

No mention of the investors by name, has the realisation struck home that a fund are majority owners of our club not individuals and this fund could change hands at any time.

More share purchases to be made monthly until the end of the season, why not do it in just one hit?

How much money is actually in this fund and it solely for Swansea City?

How does Mr Morris feel about his shareholding continually being diluted?

Does the club actually need all this investment, or is the fund just investing through shares to dilute the other shareholders so they eventually own over 75% of the club and no other shareholder can ever possibly own 25%?

So many unanswered questions, but thank you trust for keeping us updated. You are doing the job you are there for.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 07:51 - Mar 2 with 1819 viewsQJumpingJack

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 07:33 - Mar 2 by Whiterockin

"Last week, we announced that an additional investment of c.£2.5m was being made into the club in exchange for shares for Swansea Football LLC (the investment vehicle of the majority owners). "

No mention of the investors by name, has the realisation struck home that a fund are majority owners of our club not individuals and this fund could change hands at any time.

More share purchases to be made monthly until the end of the season, why not do it in just one hit?

Does the club actually need all this investment, or is the fund just investing through shares to dilute the other shareholders so they eventually own over 75% of the club and no other shareholder can ever possibly own 25%?

So many unanswered questions, but thank you trust for keeping us updated. You are doing the job you are there for.

some of these questions have to be asked at the fans forum and Andy has to give answers.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 10:13 - Mar 2 with 1741 viewsmax936

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 22:18 - Mar 1 by Boundy

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 10:22 - Mar 2 with 1729 viewsmax936

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 07:33 - Mar 2 by Whiterockin

Its a worrying situation WR, only the devious pair of Levien and Kaplan actually know what's going on and what the actual plans are.

Yet that are plenty who naively support them, even though there has never been any actual clarity on the whole situation, incredible!

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 10:38 - Mar 2 with 1709 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 22:18 - Mar 1 by Boundy

poster of the year

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 10:44 - Mar 2 with 1708 viewsWhiterockin

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 10:22 - Mar 2 by max936

Its a worrying situation WR, only the devious pair of Levien and Kaplan actually know what's going on and what the actual plans are.

Yet that are plenty who naively support them, even though there has never been any actual clarity on the whole situation, incredible!

At least it seems to be accepted now that Swansea Football LLC are the main shareholders and not individuals. At least that is a step in the right direction. What is their short/long term plans are the point that is concerning. This monthly drip feed of funds and diluting of shares needs explaining, is it necessary.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:11 - Mar 2 with 1677 viewsmax936

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 10:44 - Mar 2 by Whiterockin

At least it seems to be accepted now that Swansea Football LLC are the main shareholders and not individuals. At least that is a step in the right direction. What is their short/long term plans are the point that is concerning. This monthly drip feed of funds and diluting of shares needs explaining, is it necessary.

Can't see them tucking up someone like Nigel Morris though, can you?

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:51 - Mar 2 with 1649 viewsWhiterockin

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:11 - Mar 2 by max936

Can't see them tucking up someone like Nigel Morris though, can you?

Well his shares are diluting, has he been offered to reinvest who knows.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 12:32 - Mar 2 with 1626 viewsGixerJack

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 10:38 - Mar 2 by RhonddaSwans

poster of the year

As opposed to the one with two T’s 😂🤣😂
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 19:26 - Mar 2 with 1532 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 10:22 - Mar 2 by max936

It is incredible people do not support them. Without them the club is in administration and plunging down the leagues. Swansea have been there before twice under local management or mismanagement. I support them and wish them the best. When they profit the club is doing well.

People of south Wales do not like to be seen favouring management especially foreigners. It is a cultural thing. You will drop in the word "devious" without a thought in the world.

Ideally the fans would have run their business better and now be sitting on assets worth £35m of more with a portfolio of growing assets. It is for business professionals to determine how they can grow when the club itself is treading water and losing money every month. They have £1m gaining 0.3% interest. (£3000 interest ) As a private citizen I get 5% tied up for 3 years. (£50,000 a year from a Million) . My business HSBC account can get 1%+ £10,000 a year (of a cool million).

I have learned something from this post. Swansea will be in the lower band of the "sustainability rules" probably losing around £15m over three years. I recall a loss of £7m reported last season so that was too much. This means they go under EFL observation. Trevor Birch will still be keeping an eye on the clubs books.

Fans will rightly point out the US people have seen the decline of the club from the Premier league. They left the club in the hands of the 'experts' Huw Jenkins and other so that was the right thing to do. Sadly he had a bad year and his recruitment man bought some bad signings. It cost Premier league status. Huw and Potter could not get the team back in the PL and he moved on. Potter again made some terrible signings.

I do not blame the US people for this. Cooper and Martin have blamed them but that is what managers do . It is never their fault. They were given two players worth £2m and let them walk away. Now worth £115m.

The both deserted their post when the waters got choppy. Potter and Cooper went on to blow 'literally a billion' between them. I would not be impressed with Cooper giving Jojo Shelvey a three year deal worth £10m in wages at 30.

The club have to back Williams and Watson. The first William / Watson window went well apart from the waste of time loan of an Arsenal kid learning how to make scrambled egg on toast on his own. (it might have been free like Oko Flex). The Duff / Watson window was not so good so far. Life does not seem to be getting better for Nathan A On and Big Myk.

Fans tend to winge when things do not go their way. Coleman is here now and the buck stops with him . He is fully funded and it is up to Watson and williams to make the best of it. I am always impressed with Williams and Sheehan. Williams is a mini Klopp hopefully. There are clear signs of improvement. Sheehan looked as genuine as they come. Seeing williams makes me happy.

I also like Mr Coleman. I want to see more of him not less. He should not worry about the fans think and do his own thing. The fans wanted engagement ("by the faceless Yanks") and investment. They have done both these things.

The Trust do a good job of explaining the clubs business model. How about an essay on how the Trust can grow itself and get funding and income. The events they hold cost money not make money.

I for sure do not believe they have examined all the investment opportunities that they have. There is also the option of conversion. It needs a sharper mind than mine to come up with a 10 year strategy.

I have used some fruity language to explain the struggles the Trust is facing. Its strategy is the same as me as a pensioner. Running down its assets.

It is shrinking fast. It is a leaking drum with four holes in it.

The "Four Horses of the Apocalypse". Crickey.

a) Legacy legal fees £29,000 last year. Hopefully the last.

b) Falling subscription £2,500 down from an historic £10,000

c) Inflation was 10% now 5%. Over the last 20 year it was under 3%.

d) Dilution. Heading to 5% fast from a high 21%. Too many shares not enough cash under investment was always a bad strategy.

The day of judgement has been delayed by the £500k injection last year when that nice Mr Silverstein showed them charity so he could get on with investing.

Mention the "Four deadly horses" from god forsaken Seven Sisters. They are coming down the valley to Swansea get them unless they repent and face down economic reality. Grow or die.
[Post edited 2 Mar 19:35]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:02 - Mar 2 with 1515 viewsmax936

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 19:26 - Mar 2 by ReslovenSwan1

It is incredible people do not support them. Without them the club is in administration and plunging down the leagues. Swansea have been there before twice under local management or mismanagement. I support them and wish them the best. When they profit the club is doing well.

People of south Wales do not like to be seen favouring management especially foreigners. It is a cultural thing. You will drop in the word "devious" without a thought in the world.

Ideally the fans would have run their business better and now be sitting on assets worth £35m of more with a portfolio of growing assets. It is for business professionals to determine how they can grow when the club itself is treading water and losing money every month. They have £1m gaining 0.3% interest. (£3000 interest ) As a private citizen I get 5% tied up for 3 years. (£50,000 a year from a Million) . My business HSBC account can get 1%+ £10,000 a year (of a cool million).

I have learned something from this post. Swansea will be in the lower band of the "sustainability rules" probably losing around £15m over three years. I recall a loss of £7m reported last season so that was too much. This means they go under EFL observation. Trevor Birch will still be keeping an eye on the clubs books.

Fans will rightly point out the US people have seen the decline of the club from the Premier league. They left the club in the hands of the 'experts' Huw Jenkins and other so that was the right thing to do. Sadly he had a bad year and his recruitment man bought some bad signings. It cost Premier league status. Huw and Potter could not get the team back in the PL and he moved on. Potter again made some terrible signings.

I do not blame the US people for this. Cooper and Martin have blamed them but that is what managers do . It is never their fault. They were given two players worth £2m and let them walk away. Now worth £115m.

The both deserted their post when the waters got choppy. Potter and Cooper went on to blow 'literally a billion' between them. I would not be impressed with Cooper giving Jojo Shelvey a three year deal worth £10m in wages at 30.

The club have to back Williams and Watson. The first William / Watson window went well apart from the waste of time loan of an Arsenal kid learning how to make scrambled egg on toast on his own. (it might have been free like Oko Flex). The Duff / Watson window was not so good so far. Life does not seem to be getting better for Nathan A On and Big Myk.

Fans tend to winge when things do not go their way. Coleman is here now and the buck stops with him . He is fully funded and it is up to Watson and williams to make the best of it. I am always impressed with Williams and Sheehan. Williams is a mini Klopp hopefully. There are clear signs of improvement. Sheehan looked as genuine as they come. Seeing williams makes me happy.

I also like Mr Coleman. I want to see more of him not less. He should not worry about the fans think and do his own thing. The fans wanted engagement ("by the faceless Yanks") and investment. They have done both these things.

The Trust do a good job of explaining the clubs business model. How about an essay on how the Trust can grow itself and get funding and income. The events they hold cost money not make money.

I for sure do not believe they have examined all the investment opportunities that they have. There is also the option of conversion. It needs a sharper mind than mine to come up with a 10 year strategy.

I have used some fruity language to explain the struggles the Trust is facing. Its strategy is the same as me as a pensioner. Running down its assets.

d) Dilution. Heading to 5% fast from a high 21%. Too many shares not enough cash under investment was always a bad strategy.

The day of judgement has been delayed by the £500k injection last year when that nice Mr Silverstein showed them charity so he could get on with investing.

Mention the "Four deadly horses" from god forsaken Seven Sisters. They are coming down the valley to Swansea get them unless they repent and face down economic reality. Grow or die.

Naff off you narcissist nobody is interested, go and tend to your sheep, the truth alienates you so you have no concept of what the actual truth is.

And don't quote me again, I've absolutely no interest in anything you post, you're a complete nonentity.

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:19 - Mar 2 with 1503 viewsQJumpingJack

"I like Coleman"

Do you know him/have you met him? - are you friends with him?

He quickly needs to improve on communication. Birch and Winter were much stronger when it came to updating fans. His programme notes need to be improved - which we may see now that results are improving for once.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:50 - Mar 2 with 1480 viewsWhiterockin

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:02 - Mar 2 by max936

Naff off you narcissist nobody is interested, go and tend to your sheep, the truth alienates you so you have no concept of what the actual truth is.

And don't quote me again, I've absolutely no interest in anything you post, you're a complete nonentity.

I look at the length of the post and if it's more than 6 lines know it mostly bullshite and ignore it.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:51 - Mar 2 with 1480 viewsmax936

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:19 - Mar 2 by QJumpingJack

"I like Coleman"

Do you know him/have you met him? - are you friends with him?

He quickly needs to improve on communication. Birch and Winter were much stronger when it came to updating fans. His programme notes need to be improved - which we may see now that results are improving for once.

Don't bother Q he doesn't like Birch, he was to close to the fans and to honest and truthful.

He has no comprehension of either.

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:53 - Mar 2 with 1471 viewsmax936

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:50 - Mar 2 by Whiterockin

I look at the length of the post and if it's more than 6 lines know it mostly bullshite and ignore it.

Exactly this, he's on ignore, but he quoted me, so I responded, cause he's to much of a wimp and a coward to DM me, quite ironic really!

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 21:06 - Mar 2 with 1446 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:53 - Mar 2 by max936

Exactly this, he's on ignore, but he quoted me, so I responded, cause he's to much of a wimp and a coward to DM me, quite ironic really!

I am not going to DM anyone. Why should I? Call me what you like.

You called our owners 'devious'. I called you out on it. It is spin. I support them they keep the club solvent. This was the main point of the Trust update. I explained what new information I discovered.

I do not know why you dislike me so much. I have never criticised you or Whiterockin. You tend to talk on behalf of the fans then get no votes in the POTY. Funny that?

I want the Trust to apply their intellect to growing the Trust not simply acting like a social club for the odd gig and good communication. Bayern Munchen is run by a fans Trust. We are a very low aspiration people. I called the members dim. It was true. They won the lottery and failed to cash in their ticket. No one has explained why. I would respect members if they accepted their mistakes. They do not accept any blame it so in my book would do the same again.

You work on perception and u git feeling. This can be wrong.

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 21:40 - Mar 2 with 1416 viewsBillyChong

How would the Trust be sitting on £35m when the sellouts excluded them from the sale? Not to mention the shareholders agreement. A load of nonsensical guff as usual.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 23:51 - Mar 2 with 1371 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 21:40 - Mar 2 by BillyChong

How would the Trust be sitting on £35m when the sellouts excluded them from the sale? Not to mention the shareholders agreement. A load of nonsensical guff as usual.

The Trust shares were not up for sale and they said so in 2015. In 2016 they said they were not keen on selling. This suited all the other sellers who were very keen. They did not need one.

If they really wanted to sell their shares despite saying otherwise they could have served a writ and stop the sale presumably and enforced any agreements they had. (One for the lawyers).

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:13 - Mar 3 with 1264 viewsQJumpingJack

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 23:51 - Mar 2 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust shares were not up for sale and they said so in 2015. In 2016 they said they were not keen on selling. This suited all the other sellers who were very keen. They did not need one.

If they really wanted to sell their shares despite saying otherwise they could have served a writ and stop the sale presumably and enforced any agreements they had. (One for the lawyers).

I urge you to listen to this
re: Jason Levien informing the audience what instructions he was under around the Trust.

And to save you typing out the same messages all the time about the Trust - why don't you reach out to the people in charge at the time.
Or better still turn up at the Forum on Monday 11th March and ask the questions which seem to be worrying you lot. Some of your "allegations" will be corrected for once and for all I expect.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:34 - Mar 3 with 1247 viewsWhiterockin

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:13 - Mar 3 by QJumpingJack

I urge you to listen to this
re: Jason Levien informing the audience what instructions he was under around the Trust.

And to save you typing out the same messages all the time about the Trust - why don't you reach out to the people in charge at the time.
Or better still turn up at the Forum on Monday 11th March and ask the questions which seem to be worrying you lot. Some of your "allegations" will be corrected for once and for all I expect.

He won't do it mate because he is still bitter and twisted due to Mr Sumbler banning him.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 15:49 - Mar 3 with 1161 viewsQJumpingJack

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:34 - Mar 3 by Whiterockin

He won't do it mate because he is still bitter and twisted due to Mr Sumbler banning him.

the constant attack on the Trust in 2016 is unfair.

The posts are boring (and derailing good discussion on this forum) and repetitive and quite a few allegations being made seem very unfair to certain individuals and groups.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 18:50 - Mar 3 with 1100 viewsWhiterockin

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:34 - Mar 3 by Whiterockin

You can see that he has seen it because he has down arrowed me. This means that he can no longer deny knowledge of what the majority owners said. Basically blowing his trust argument apart.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024