Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update 20:47 - Mar 1 with 3123 viewsQJumpingJack

There is a lot to digest.
But strong communication from the Trust. The club should take note!

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/supporters-updates/supporter-director-associate-dir
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:57 - Mar 3 with 990 viewsBoundy

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 10:38 - Mar 2 by RhonddaSwans

poster of the year

You sure ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 22:40 - Mar 3 with 940 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 18:50 - Mar 3 by Whiterockin

You can see that he has seen it because he has down arrowed me. This means that he can no longer deny knowledge of what the majority owners said. Basically blowing his trust argument apart.

The Trust were not included in the 2105 talks because the Trust board member told the other shareholders their shares were not up for sale and never would be. It is on record and was not clarified or opposed at the time. As far as I know no one objected to this comment. 1000+ members were not paying attention.

Huw Jenkins had flagged to his fellow shareholders they could not continue without investment. This was money that he and the others did not have. New investors were required. At that time he was forced to sell Shelvey to raised £15m.

The Trust did not agree with this and said that no changes were needed and investment was not needed. They did not want to sell their shares. it was a bad mistake. Their strategy to increase their holding was a bad strategy.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 12:27 - Mar 4 with 875 viewsshaggyrogers

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:13 - Mar 3 by QJumpingJack

I urge you to listen to this
re: Jason Levien informing the audience what instructions he was under around the Trust.

And to save you typing out the same messages all the time about the Trust - why don't you reach out to the people in charge at the time.
Or better still turn up at the Forum on Monday 11th March and ask the questions which seem to be worrying you lot. Some of your "allegations" will be corrected for once and for all I expect.

Why would you believe anything that comes out of Leviens mouth ?

I said it on here before. There was a ' Heads of terms ' in place for the sale to happen. I am reliable informed that the terms included the Trust being brought to the table once the sale could happen . The sale ' could ' only happen if Premier status was achieved. I am pretty sure that Levien met with the trust after we secured premier league and Levien has said they did not want to sell their shares
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 12:29 - Mar 4 with 872 viewsshaggyrogers

Who is Gavin Levey ?
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 13:13 - Mar 4 with 842 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 12:27 - Mar 4 by shaggyrogers

I said it on here before. There was a ' Heads of terms ' in place for the sale to happen. I am reliable informed that the terms included the Trust being brought to the table once the sale could happen . The sale ' could ' only happen if Premier status was achieved. I am pretty sure that Levien met with the trust after we secured premier league and Levien has said they did not want to sell their shares

“and Levien has said they did not want to sell their shares”.

Why would you believe anything that comes out of Levien’s mouth?
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 13:49 - Mar 4 with 822 viewsonehunglow

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 20:53 - Mar 2 by max936

Exactly this, he's on ignore, but he quoted me, so I responded, cause he's to much of a wimp and a coward to DM me, quite ironic really!

I’d be mortified to think someone has me on ignore
How can I check up on these people ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 14:07 - Mar 4 with 819 viewsQJumpingJack

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 12:27 - Mar 4 by shaggyrogers

do we know if Levien knew he was being recorded that evening?
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 17:30 - Mar 4 with 772 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 13:49 - Mar 4 by onehunglow

I’d be mortified to think someone has me on ignore
How can I check up on these people ?

He insults me while he has me on ignore. I do not insult him directly. I called the members of the Trust a little bit dim for not selling any of their shares when they were £1m per 1%.

I expect someone one day to come along as say "yes you were right mate we performed very poorly and have learned from our horrible mistakes".

Supporters are however alway right. That is why they can never learn.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:34 - Mar 5 with 705 viewsSTID2017

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 17:30 - Mar 4 by ReslovenSwan1

He insults me while he has me on ignore. I do not insult him directly. I called the members of the Trust a little bit dim for not selling any of their shares when they were £1m per 1%.

I expect someone one day to come along as say "yes you were right mate we performed very poorly and have learned from our horrible mistakes".

Supporters are however alway right. That is why they can never learn.

So you insult members of the Trust (past and present) in general and a large section of fans in general.
Yet you don't have the gumption to directly address a member of this forum ?
This is why you are a wimp in many peoples opinion.
You do not even have the common sense to see that polls which you understood were in your favour were ironic?
Have a day off please

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:47 - Mar 5 with 702 viewsWhiterockin

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:34 - Mar 5 by STID2017

So you insult members of the Trust (past and present) in general and a large section of fans in general.
You do not even have the common sense to see that polls which you understood were in your favour were ironic?
Have a day off please

Don't you think that his last line is ironic or is he not a supporter. Just read his posts and laugh at the complete stupidity.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:57 - Mar 5 with 692 viewsSTID2017

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:47 - Mar 5 by Whiterockin

Don't you think that his last line is ironic or is he not a supporter. Just read his posts and laugh at the complete stupidity.

Indeed.
One of the most acidic posters on here and tries to disguise it as intelligent polite views.

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 12:04 - Mar 5 with 688 viewsThornburyswan

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 12:29 - Mar 4 by shaggyrogers

Who is Gavin Levey ?

Our head of youth/academy.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 13:06 - Mar 5 with 661 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 11:34 - Mar 5 by STID2017

Have a day off please

So my great POTY win was not genuine. I see it as the vote of the silent majority.

This forum like many others have regular posters who define the narrative usually supporting the narrative supported by the forum owner. (not in this case and SI is independent).

Accept the vote of the readership. Forum 'favourites' like you prefer not to have your wisdom contested. Such "favourites" like to use the royal "we" and speak on behalf of other people and fans. I speak only for myself. It is a forum for views. I give mind and my views are not welcome by the regular posting "clique".

I was booted off another forum by "the clique". Colin Swansea told the owner "get rid of this guy or I go and I take my mates with me".

In the SCST update the biggest issues for the fans was as cut and pasted below>

"One question that came up was around our attendance in the Director’s Box at home and away games; as some of you know, this is a long-standing tradition for the Trust, and many of our predecessors would routinely sit in the Director’s Box at home and away games."

This is why the are no good. They are devaluing £1000 a week but focus on trivia.

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 15:50 - Mar 5 with 623 viewsSTID2017

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 13:06 - Mar 5 by ReslovenSwan1

So my great POTY win was not genuine. I see it as the vote of the silent majority.

This forum like many others have regular posters who define the narrative usually supporting the narrative supported by the forum owner. (not in this case and SI is independent).

Accept the vote of the readership. Forum 'favourites' like you prefer not to have your wisdom contested. Such "favourites" like to use the royal "we" and speak on behalf of other people and fans. I speak only for myself. It is a forum for views. I give mind and my views are not welcome by the regular posting "clique".

I was booted off another forum by "the clique". Colin Swansea told the owner "get rid of this guy or I go and I take my mates with me".

In the SCST update the biggest issues for the fans was as cut and pasted below>

"One question that came up was around our attendance in the Director’s Box at home and away games; as some of you know, this is a long-standing tradition for the Trust, and many of our predecessors would routinely sit in the Director’s Box at home and away games."

This is why the are no good. They are devaluing £1000 a week but focus on trivia.

"So my great POTY win was not genuine. I see it as the vote of the silent majority."
So do you know what the active users are and our total users ?
If you did you would see that it was far from a vote from the masses*.
More in keeping with Captain Beany in a general election
I do not class myself as a forum favourite.
Indeed I would say that when I was arguing constantly with our Australian friend Dr P about anything and everything I annoyed a lot of people.
Much in the same way as you do, arguing with anyone and everyone about your favourite topics (The Trust, Previous and Current Owners, and sheep songs), all of which have been done to death.
As for the owner, I believe he is very tolerant of all posters.
I feel his only concern is that the charity isn't damaged.
There is no clique on here. You just see a large number of people disagreeing with you and imagine them all gathered in some virtual room together discussing you.
Not so.
Just a lot of individuals who are all bored with your nonsense and say so (without the owner's blessing or input)
*Spelling corrected
[Post edited 5 Mar 15:51]

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 16:03 - Mar 5 with 601 viewsSTID2017

Re POTY
Total 36 votes in the final result of 103. If that was a General Election vote you would not have enough for a coalition. As for being representative of forum posters, it is a drop in the ocean

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 16:20 - Mar 5 with 588 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 16:03 - Mar 5 by STID2017

Re POTY
Total 36 votes in the final result of 103. If that was a General Election vote you would not have enough for a coalition. As for being representative of forum posters, it is a drop in the ocean

it was first past the post and I won fair and square. No one was as surprised as I was. Thank you to all those that voted for me.

I am calling out the Trust who come over as extremely low aspiration and a focus for the numerous complainers. They are not up to the job. £1m in the bank doing nothing for years.

They put in £200k and have taken out £800,000 in dividends and another £500,000 after a grim 6 year legal stand-off. Well over £400,000 pad out in legal fees to their main well healed benefactors.

3G pitches for the local kids.? ...................................."er um not sure".

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 16:31 - Mar 5 with 577 viewsWhiterockin

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 16:03 - Mar 5 by STID2017

Re POTY

You know in certain circles the previous winner was called Rick after his win

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 07:54 - Mar 6 with 443 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 22:40 - Mar 3 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust were not included in the 2105 talks because the Trust board member told the other shareholders their shares were not up for sale and never would be. It is on record and was not clarified or opposed at the time. As far as I know no one objected to this comment. 1000+ members were not paying attention.

Huw Jenkins had flagged to his fellow shareholders they could not continue without investment. This was money that he and the others did not have. New investors were required. At that time he was forced to sell Shelvey to raised £15m.

The Trust did not agree with this and said that no changes were needed and investment was not needed. They did not want to sell their shares. it was a bad mistake. Their strategy to increase their holding was a bad strategy.

First paragraph...BS

Second paragraph...wrong

Third paragraph....utter BS in which you yet again ignore the SCST's raison d'etre.

Anyone who takes POTY anywhere near seriously is a fool, it is meant to be a bit of fun but some people do take it seriously which is why I decline to participate.
Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 19:20 - Mar 6 with 394 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans Trust: Supporter Director update on 07:54 - Mar 6 by SullutaCreturned

First paragraph...BS

Second paragraph...wrong

Third paragraph....utter BS in which you yet again ignore the SCST's raison d'etre.

Anyone who takes POTY anywhere near seriously is a fool, it is meant to be a bit of fun but some people do take it seriously which is why I decline to participate.

It is all down in black and white in press releases and Trust releases.

The SCST 'raison detre' was wiped out once they made the terrible decision to sit on their hands and not sell any shares after 2105.

The philosophy was to increase shareholding not shrink it. Since 2018 or so investment has seen their holding shrink from 21% to 10%. The SCST is happy to see it shrink to the preserved 5%.

- Membership subs are shrinking, (low charges to maintain numbers)
- The current account is shrinking (as subs do not cover admin costs),
- The % holding is shrinking (dilution)
- The cash value is shrinking in real terms as they are not getting much interest.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024