Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread 11:04 - Feb 27 with 11914 viewsModeratorC

Hopefully exhausted after their valiant attempts in midweek v Newcastle United in the FA Cup, losing in penalties. This Saturday we host Blackburn Rovers at the Swansea.Com.

Swansea City : Let’s get a goalscorer on and stop the messing about 1st Mar 2024 08:00
We can see the Swans starting as slight favourites tomorrow, which is surprising as Luke Williams in in his third month without a home league win. In fact his record is pretty poor since starting at the Swans. 0

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke 1st Mar 2024 17:11
Luke Williams reported some ‘happy’ news as the Swans prepare for the visit of Blackburn Rovers tomorrow afternoon at the Swansea.Com (KO 3pm) 0

The Swans do it again in a mirror image of last week 3rd Mar 2024 08:00
If you could have picked up last weeks away game at Sunderland and planted it at the Swansea.Com Stadium yesterday afternoon there would be little to say they were not the same game. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 10:04 - Mar 1 with 1993 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Let’s get a goalscorer on and stop the messing about 1st Mar 2024 08:00
We can see the Swans starting as slight favourites tomorrow, which is surprising as Luke Williams in in his third month without a home league win. In fact his record is pretty poor since starting at the Swans. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 10:25 - Mar 1 with 1952 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 10:04 - Mar 1 by KeithHaynes

Amen to that
I just wished we could have loaned out Jerry

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 11:25 - Mar 1 with 1904 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 10:25 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

Amen to that
I just wished we could have loaned out Jerry

And if he was loaned out and started scoring some would say he had been badly treated here.
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:51 - Mar 1 with 1807 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 11:25 - Mar 1 by Whiterockin

And if he was loaned out and started scoring some would say he had been badly treated here.

Can you honestly imagine him scoring .
Maybe fir Boreham Wood
For badly treated,I give you the Uke chap
[Post edited 1 Mar 13:52]

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 14:01 - Mar 1 with 1781 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:51 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

Can you honestly imagine him scoring .
Maybe fir Boreham Wood
For badly treated,I give you the Uke chap
[Post edited 1 Mar 13:52]

Possibly in a two up front that we are never going to play, particularly now with pace out wide. Do I think he is a decent player, no I recon he is crap and whoever sanctioned his signing should be sacked. But he won't be the first or last forward who was rubbish for us and went on to better things.
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 14:36 - Mar 1 with 1734 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 14:01 - Mar 1 by Whiterockin

Possibly in a two up front that we are never going to play, particularly now with pace out wide. Do I think he is a decent player, no I recon he is crap and whoever sanctioned his signing should be sacked. But he won't be the first or last forward who was rubbish for us and went on to better things.

Fair.
Enjoy the rest of the day

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 15:04 - Mar 1 with 1695 viewsunion_jack

Does anyone know if SwansTV are doing this? Not on the site yet.

Asking for a friend abroad😉

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 18:13 - Mar 1 with 1592 viewsshingle

Has to be 3 pts against a deflated and tired outfit who have been no great shakes themselves in the Championship this season, if we lose this one then Onehunglows observations tomorrow night should be welcomed with open arms.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 19:16 - Mar 1 with 1521 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 18:13 - Mar 1 by shingle

Has to be 3 pts against a deflated and tired outfit who have been no great shakes themselves in the Championship this season, if we lose this one then Onehunglows observations tomorrow night should be welcomed with open arms.

I shall be watching rugby and having a music evening with sone chums ,so you’re safe ,but ,in case you’re missing my cutting critiques ….Grimes is s…te, as is Yates , Rushworth terrific .

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 20:50 - Mar 1 with 1474 viewssw02sea

Nothing to do with this thread, but anyone watching the Ospreys game on bbc 2?
My God, what were they thinking with that shirt???
Jeez !!
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 21:36 - Mar 1 with 1448 viewsnantywatcher

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 18:13 - Mar 1 by shingle

Tired and deflated??? Anything but, I would have thought having proved they can go to to toe with one of the Premier's big hitters
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 21:50 - Mar 1 with 1431 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 21:36 - Mar 1 by nantywatcher

Tired and deflated??? Anything but, I would have thought having proved they can go to to toe with one of the Premier's big hitters

I’m afraid that is dead right
They held their own against Newcastle
I doubt we would have ,in fact,we d have lost by five as our defence is so effete

Blackburn also have a striker worthy of the name.
We don’t

Tomorrow, the Uke should line up with Lowe .
He won’t .though

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 23:51 - Mar 1 with 1377 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke 1st Mar 2024 17:11
Luke Williams reported some ‘happy’ news as the Swans prepare for the visit of Blackburn Rovers tomorrow afternoon at the Swansea.Com (KO 3pm) 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 10:49 - Mar 2 with 1195 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 15:04 - Mar 1 by union_jack

Does anyone know if SwansTV are doing this? Not on the site yet.

Asking for a friend abroad😉

It’s now on the site. Why not earlier, I don’t know??

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 12:12 - Mar 2 with 1123 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 08:12 - Mar 1 by felixstowe_jack

Just hope our fans turn up thousands of tickets left.

They need to ask themselves why they can't sell
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:29 - Mar 2 with 1031 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 12:12 - Mar 2 by angryjack

They need to ask themselves why they can't sell

Huddersfield winning against Leeds and ripping into them showing them zero respect at all. We sat back and admit3d them

Crowd right behind them

Why did we not and why was our crowd intimidated by the Lids lads

We ll easier stay up ?

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:40 - Mar 2 with 1023 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:29 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

Huddersfield winning against Leeds and ripping into them showing them zero respect at all. We sat back and admit3d them

Crowd right behind them

We ll easier stay up ?

If you went you would know the answer.
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:44 - Mar 2 with 997 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:40 - Mar 2 by Whiterockin

If you went you would know the answer.

If I went,it would make no difference at all.
I don’t really fancy the 470 mile round trip but hope I’m allowed to comment as I see it .
That’s what forums are fircreally,a conduit for fans to unite and comment .
You’d think it was for forum wars

I do miss face to face chats though .
I might go to Huddersfield though to meet up with my chum,bless him.

Watching this Hudds Leeds game,tell me our crowd aren’t quiet in comparison. I’m not at the stadium but it’s clearly bouncing .
[Post edited 2 Mar 13:53]

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:54 - Mar 2 with 977 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:44 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

If I went,it would make no difference at all.
I don’t really fancy the 470 mile round trip but hope I’m allowed to comment as I see it .
That’s what forums are fircreally,a conduit for fans to unite and comment .
You’d think it was for forum wars

I do miss face to face chats though .
I might go to Huddersfield though to meet up with my chum,bless him.

Watching this Hudds Leeds game,tell me our crowd aren’t quiet in comparison. I’m not at the stadium but it’s clearly bouncing .
[Post edited 2 Mar 13:53]

Take the post for what it was.

It was a cold wet miserable night, we were getting wet even in the upper tier. We were pushing high up the pitch and their pace ripped us apart. It was a horrible night all round and some expect us to be buoyant and loud supporting the team, I don't think so.
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:54 - Mar 2 with 970 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:29 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

Crowd right behind them

We ll easier stay up ?

Hudds doing very well but we must bear in mind it’s a strong derby so tails are up.

We were as accommodating as any side could be though, you’re right.

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 14:00 - Mar 2 with 956 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:54 - Mar 2 by union_jack

Hudds doing very well but we must bear in mind it’s a strong derby so tails are up.

We were as accommodating as any side could be though, you’re right.

You might remember I have a Hudds chum with terminal prostrate cancer . He’s in the last year of the five they gave him of his life expectancy . he’s gone today .
I hate Leeds but have to see them beat Terriers us out.
I cannot believe how “ confident” our fans are of staying up.
Frankly, it’s whistling in the graveyard .

I’m hoping our home crowd show a bit if fight and balls actually and get the team over the line .

It works both ways though and no doubt previous managers have choked them .

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 14:04 - Mar 2 with 924 viewsWhiterockin

Bar the keeper the best bench we have had for a while.
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 14:08 - Mar 2 with 890 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:54 - Mar 2 by Whiterockin

Take the post for what it was.

It was a cold wet miserable night, we were getting wet even in the upper tier. We were pushing high up the pitch and their pace ripped us apart. It was a horrible night all round and some expect us to be buoyant and loud supporting the team, I don't think so.

Rain is not unknown in our island.One if the worse excuses I have read .

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 14:09 - Mar 2 with 885 viewsJumpingJackFlash

I see the ex Swans are coming to Leeds rescue.
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 14:11 - Mar 2 with 870 viewscadleigh

Pleased with that starting line-up. I know Cullen gets mixed reactions on here but I definitely prefer him to Yates. And Allen to Fulton. Just hope Wood and Cabango have another good game, and Williams gets his substitutions right.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024