Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next 6 league games - how many points 18:55 - Jan 26 with 2119 viewsQJumpingJack

Leicester a
Plymouth h
Hull a
Leeds h
Ipswich h
Sunderland a

On current form and it looking more unlikely that the squad will be strengthened, I am going for 2 points out of 18.

Can anyone see more?
Next 6 league games - how many points on 19:15 - Jan 26 with 2095 viewsGixerJack

7 points for me, but I’ve never been right in one of these prediction threads
Next 6 league games - how many points on 20:29 - Jan 26 with 2025 viewsKeithHaynes

Leicester 0
Plymouth 3
Hull 1
Leeds 1
Ipswich 1/0
Sunderland 1

Tough run.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Next 6 league games - how many points on 21:27 - Jan 26 with 1984 viewsFlashberryjack

Next 6 league games - how many points on 20:29 - Jan 26 by KeithHaynes

Leicester 0
Plymouth 3
Hull 1
Leeds 1
Ipswich 1/0
Sunderland 1

Tough run.

Leicester 0
Plymouth 1
Hull 0
Leeds 0
Ipswich 1
Sunderland 0

Even tougher run of results, that should put us in a real relegation battle.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Next 6 league games - how many points on 21:29 - Jan 26 with 1968 viewsQJumpingJack

Leicester 0
Plymouth 1
Hull 1
Leeds 0
Ipswich 0
Sunderland 0
Next 6 league games - how many points on 07:56 - Jan 27 with 1866 viewspete

Next 6 league games - how many points on 21:27 - Jan 26 by Flashberryjack

Leicester 0
Plymouth 1
Hull 0
Leeds 0
Ipswich 1
Sunderland 0

Even tougher run of results, that should put us in a real relegation battle.

thats why we need some leadership and finacial backing from the man in charge BEFORE thursday
Next 6 league games - how many points on 08:48 - Jan 27 with 1831 viewsPawelAbbott

Next 6 league games - how many points on 21:29 - Jan 26 by QJumpingJack

Leicester 0
Plymouth 1
Hull 1
Leeds 0
Ipswich 0
Sunderland 0

Leicester 0
Plymouth 3
Hull 1
Leeds 0
Ipswich 0
Sunderland 0
Next 6 league games - how many points on 09:12 - Jan 27 with 1807 viewsjack247

If we’re looking at this from a relegation point of view, who will get the most points from the next six games from ourselves, QPR, Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham?

I don’t think we’ll lose much ground on any of them. Even if they pick a few points up on us, we’ll have twelve games left and none of the top four to play.
Next 6 league games - how many points on 09:56 - Jan 27 with 1764 viewsunion_jack

Next 6 league games - how many points on 08:48 - Jan 27 by PawelAbbott

Leicester 0
Plymouth 3
Hull 1
Leeds 0
Ipswich 0
Sunderland 0

This would be my guess but things rarely go as they should. I hope they surprise us!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Next 6 league games - how many points on 10:27 - Jan 27 with 1745 viewsmajorraglan

Leicester 0
Plymouth 1
Hull 1
Leeds 0
Ipswich 0
Sunderland 0

I’m usually well off the pace, but I’m predicting 2 but hoping for 18 😂.
Next 6 league games - how many points on 11:46 - Jan 27 with 1709 viewsraynor94

Next 6 league games - how many points on 09:12 - Jan 27 by jack247

If we’re looking at this from a relegation point of view, who will get the most points from the next six games from ourselves, QPR, Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham?

I don’t think we’ll lose much ground on any of them. Even if they pick a few points up on us, we’ll have twelve games left and none of the top four to play.

Excellent post, a novel idea I know let's take one game at a time, who knows what the future will hold

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Next 6 league games - how many points on 12:07 - Jan 27 with 1684 viewsQJumpingJack

I just hope if we only receive a handful of points that Jase will continue to back Luke and Ryan.
Next 6 league games - how many points on 12:25 - Jan 27 with 1667 viewsjackrmee

Next 6 league games - how many points on 09:12 - Jan 27 by jack247

And I do believe we should still be looking at things from a relegation standpoint.

3-6 points from those games is probably what I’m seeing as realistic.
That’s not good enough, but as you say. They are solid games, so we can get them out of the way, whilst getting to grips with the new tactics, that should be good.

Getting used to new tactics with easy games, could come a cropper. Losing matches against lower teams, while getting performances up to speed could cause confidence to fall.

I like your post and it makes me feel more confident, as by the time we get to the so called “easier” teams, we should have new signings and players with more confidence to play Williams’ tactics.

Also not forgetting that Williams himself needs to get to grips and work out what will work best with this group. Evidently, this is going to take longer than expected. Best to do all that against the strongest opposition.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Next 6 league games - how many points on 13:06 - Jan 27 with 1643 viewsjack247

Next 6 league games - how many points on 12:25 - Jan 27 by jackrmee

And I do believe we should still be looking at things from a relegation standpoint.

3-6 points from those games is probably what I’m seeing as realistic.
That’s not good enough, but as you say. They are solid games, so we can get them out of the way, whilst getting to grips with the new tactics, that should be good.

Getting used to new tactics with easy games, could come a cropper. Losing matches against lower teams, while getting performances up to speed could cause confidence to fall.

I like your post and it makes me feel more confident, as by the time we get to the so called “easier” teams, we should have new signings and players with more confidence to play Williams’ tactics.

Also not forgetting that Williams himself needs to get to grips and work out what will work best with this group. Evidently, this is going to take longer than expected. Best to do all that against the strongest opposition.

I said very similar when he was first appointed. His system is going to take some getting used to and I’d rather the games against Southampton, Leicester and Leeds, that we would probably lose anyway, come in that bedding in period.

Doesn’t mean the first hour against Southampton or the Bournemouth game didn’t worry me, but I’d much rather be playing the mid and lower table teams when players are more used to it.
Next 6 league games - how many points on 12:02 - Jan 29 with 1488 viewsSwans9

Plymouth game at home seems a big one we need minimum a point from that one. Plymouth have sold their allocation. Seems that Rotherham will go down and Burnley and Sheff united from the prem. Hopefully we will build a squad capable of competing in the championship for next season away from the bottom three.
Next 6 league games - how many points on 16:03 - Jan 29 with 1403 viewsAzzuriswan

can we get any 90 or close to 90 minute games? If so we can possibly glean 6 or 7 points from the next 6 games. Otherwise?????
Next 6 league games - how many points on 16:06 - Jan 29 with 1398 viewscontroversial_jack

I can see 4 pts at most. We really are in trouble unless we have a big improvement
Next 6 league games - how many points on 19:39 - Feb 3 with 1116 viewsQJumpingJack

0 point out of 6.
Can we get anything over the next few weeks with the new signings?
Next 6 league games - how many points on 19:48 - Feb 3 with 1075 viewsmax936

Squeaky bum time after that block of games, zero pts after first two games, Wills has got a full week with the squad this week, lets see if he can put a format together to get us somin at hull, need to bench fulton at least.

Midfield is our nemesis and has been for months, team just drive right through our midfield, Cooper isn't the answer, far from it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Next 6 league games - how many points on 09:32 - Feb 5 with 856 viewscontroversial_jack

Next 6 league games - how many points on 13:06 - Jan 27 by jack247

I said very similar when he was first appointed. His system is going to take some getting used to and I’d rather the games against Southampton, Leicester and Leeds, that we would probably lose anyway, come in that bedding in period.

Doesn’t mean the first hour against Southampton or the Bournemouth game didn’t worry me, but I’d much rather be playing the mid and lower table teams when players are more used to it.

What system is this? I can't see any evidence of one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024