Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Support the farmers 11:50 - Jan 31 with 1764 viewsmangohilljack

3 times a day for the rest of your life you'll need the help of a farmer.
once a month maybe once a quarter we see a doctor or a dentist.
Never forget they are a very important part of the system of life
Support the farmers on 14:10 - Jan 31 with 1283 viewsbuilthjack

A friend of mine, a farmer, has just had a ruck of solar panels fitted free of charge.
The farm is worth millions. He lets out 120 acres at £400 per acre, he has 3 holiday let's on the farm, let's out some buildings, gets a farm subsidy, makes money on his sheep, and can still get free solar panels. It's not bad.
But any other person earning over 30k a year can't get any freebies.
I don't blame the farmer. But he still pleads poverty.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Support the farmers on 14:18 - Jan 31 with 1279 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Could say the same about the delivery drivers, the shop workers, people in abattoirs, packing plants etc most of whom are part time on minimum wage and are just as vital in the foods journey from the farm to your plate. Got nothing against farmers but they always have this woe is me attitude when most of them are sitting on a million pounds worth of land.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Support the farmers on 16:51 - Jan 31 with 1243 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Support the farmers on 14:18 - Jan 31 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Could say the same about the delivery drivers, the shop workers, people in abattoirs, packing plants etc most of whom are part time on minimum wage and are just as vital in the foods journey from the farm to your plate. Got nothing against farmers but they always have this woe is me attitude when most of them are sitting on a million pounds worth of land.

Bit of an exaggeration to say MOST are on minimum wage and only work part-time.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Support the farmers on 18:35 - Jan 31 with 1199 viewscontroversial_jack

They are like schoolteachers, always complaining about how hard they get it. When i was in school over 50 years ago, they were whinging , and haven't stopped since
Support the farmers on 18:35 - Jan 31 with 1201 viewsonehunglow

Farmers have always complained and not just in France

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Support the farmers on 20:23 - Jan 31 with 1169 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Support the farmers on 16:51 - Jan 31 by felixstowe_jack

Bit of an exaggeration to say MOST are on minimum wage and only work part-time.

In packing plants, abattoirs and retail? I would wager that well over 50 percent of those in these industries get less than 11 quid an hour, many will be agency workers and immigrants.

May be wrong but they are hardly renowned as lucrative positions.

Support the farmers on 20:29 - Jan 31 with 1162 viewslifelong

Farming is not all a bed of roses.

Very high suicide rate in the farming community.
Support the farmers on 20:34 - Jan 31 with 1158 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Support the farmers on 20:29 - Jan 31 by lifelong

Farming is not all a bed of roses.

Very high suicide rate in the farming community.

It’s a male dominated industry. We know that suicide is one of the biggest killers of men. Is there a high rate because they are farmers or because they are male?

Login to get fewer ads

Support the farmers on 20:46 - Jan 31 with 1153 viewslifelong

Support the farmers on 20:34 - Jan 31 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s a male dominated industry. We know that suicide is one of the biggest killers of men. Is there a high rate because they are farmers or because they are male?

Don’t know.

Some pretty disturbing stats in this article though.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&c
Support the farmers on 07:07 - Feb 1 with 1091 viewsScotia

What a staggering coincidence.

Just as the far right and conspiracy publications such as the light paper start taking note of farmers protests and jumping on the band wagon this thread is started.

No new issues raised, this has been the status quo for years.

Is the OP capable of thinking for himself I wonder?
Support the farmers on 08:16 - Feb 1 with 1074 viewsmangohilljack

Support the farmers on 07:07 - Feb 1 by Scotia

What a staggering coincidence.

Just as the far right and conspiracy publications such as the light paper start taking note of farmers protests and jumping on the band wagon this thread is started.

No new issues raised, this has been the status quo for years.

Is the OP capable of thinking for himself I wonder?

Oh so because I support the farmers I'm far right!! The world really has gone bonkers
Support the farmers on 09:01 - Feb 1 with 1049 viewsonehunglow

All very well living in the country but loneliness and isolation must be an issue

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Support the farmers on 09:23 - Feb 1 with 1044 viewsScotia

Support the farmers on 08:16 - Feb 1 by mangohilljack

Oh so because I support the farmers I'm far right!! The world really has gone bonkers

Where did I say you're far right?
Support the farmers on 11:34 - Feb 1 with 1008 viewsmangohilljack

Support the farmers on 09:23 - Feb 1 by Scotia

Where did I say you're far right?

You didn't but you insinuated it
Support the farmers on 12:07 - Feb 1 with 999 viewsScotia

Support the farmers on 11:34 - Feb 1 by mangohilljack

You didn't but you insinuated it

I didn't but there we are - so you don't deny you've jumped on the conspiracy bandwagon then?

Nothing to see here. Farmers have been treated in the same way for decades.
Support the farmers on 07:31 - Feb 2 with 922 viewsmangohilljack

Support the farmers on 12:07 - Feb 1 by Scotia

I didn't but there we are - so you don't deny you've jumped on the conspiracy bandwagon then?

Nothing to see here. Farmers have been treated in the same way for decades.

But they are only conspiracy theories until they happen, surely you've learned that lesson by now
Support the farmers on 08:41 - Feb 2 with 903 viewsScotia

Support the farmers on 07:31 - Feb 2 by mangohilljack

But they are only conspiracy theories until they happen, surely you've learned that lesson by now

They've happened. This stems from a case regarding Ammonia / Nitrogen pollution in 2019 - often known as the "dutch case" - one guess why. That's five years ago. There are plenty of similar pieces of legislation too.

This is nothing new, the protests have just been jumped on by conspiracy theorists and the anti-climate lobby because they're anti-establishment. And that is the extent of your knowledge.

This isn't about supporting our farmers or climate change it's forcing them to clean up their act. It's the most polluting industry in the world.

A Fans Dad used to post nonsense, but at least he made a vague attempt to quantify it. You just seem to be a conspiracy theory parrot.
Support the farmers on 09:07 - Feb 2 with 886 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Support the farmers on 09:01 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

All very well living in the country but loneliness and isolation must be an issue

With all the complete bollocks I see, read and hear ever day isolation and loneliness sounds like absolute bliss to me.

Support the farmers on 09:08 - Feb 2 with 886 viewsmangohilljack

Support the farmers on 08:41 - Feb 2 by Scotia

They've happened. This stems from a case regarding Ammonia / Nitrogen pollution in 2019 - often known as the "dutch case" - one guess why. That's five years ago. There are plenty of similar pieces of legislation too.

This is nothing new, the protests have just been jumped on by conspiracy theorists and the anti-climate lobby because they're anti-establishment. And that is the extent of your knowledge.

This isn't about supporting our farmers or climate change it's forcing them to clean up their act. It's the most polluting industry in the world.

A Fans Dad used to post nonsense, but at least he made a vague attempt to quantify it. You just seem to be a conspiracy theory parrot.

As I said before I've more than likely forgotten more than you know.

Yes I remember A fans dad used to come on and ruin you with ease, all you do is regurgitate the same old rubbish that the main stream media ramble on about and link it as if it is the truth.

Oh and farming has NO material effect on climate change whatsoever

there will be a big awakening for you coming soon, big year 2024 ...enjoy
[Post edited 2 Feb 9:25]
Support the farmers on 09:56 - Feb 2 with 858 viewsScotia

Support the farmers on 09:08 - Feb 2 by mangohilljack

As I said before I've more than likely forgotten more than you know.

Yes I remember A fans dad used to come on and ruin you with ease, all you do is regurgitate the same old rubbish that the main stream media ramble on about and link it as if it is the truth.

Oh and farming has NO material effect on climate change whatsoever

there will be a big awakening for you coming soon, big year 2024 ...enjoy
[Post edited 2 Feb 9:25]

You've said that before but said or done nothing to prove it. I don't believe you.

I regurgitate my own knowledge gained from genuinely independent and objective research, study and day to day experience. Believe it or not I don't really consume mainstream media. I've read "the light" more this year than the mail. What I do read I question.

Prove to me that agricultre has no material effect on climate change. Go on, post something or anything that leads you to that conclusion.

You lot said the same about 2023, 2022, 2021 etc, etc.

I follow a guy AJ Roberts on Instagam he's pretty much said the same every day of this year. You lot are all the same.
Support the farmers on 10:44 - Feb 2 with 847 viewsmangohilljack

Support the farmers on 09:56 - Feb 2 by Scotia

You've said that before but said or done nothing to prove it. I don't believe you.

I regurgitate my own knowledge gained from genuinely independent and objective research, study and day to day experience. Believe it or not I don't really consume mainstream media. I've read "the light" more this year than the mail. What I do read I question.

Prove to me that agricultre has no material effect on climate change. Go on, post something or anything that leads you to that conclusion.

You lot said the same about 2023, 2022, 2021 etc, etc.

I follow a guy AJ Roberts on Instagam he's pretty much said the same every day of this year. You lot are all the same.

You can't prove it wrong though can you? Be honest
Support the farmers on 11:40 - Feb 2 with 834 viewsScotia

Support the farmers on 10:44 - Feb 2 by mangohilljack

You can't prove it wrong though can you? Be honest

Yes. In the real world and under lab conditions. And on many levels.

it emits about 30% of emissions and uses about 30% of the worlds energy. That is before you conisder the impacts of deforestation to make way for palm oil and beef / Dairy production and other pollution.

For example.

http://www.niassembly.gov.uk/globalassets/documents/raise/publications/2017-2022

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-29601-0

I could go on and on and on.

So as a starter for ten to prove that agriculture has no material impact on climate change you need to prove all of this, and some more:-

A growing human population doesn't need anymore food than the existing population.

To produce that food we don't need fields.

To produce that food we don't need fertilizer.

That food doesn't emit any greenhouse gases.

To produce that food we only need power from renewable sources

To transport that food we only need renewable fuel.

That Carbon Dioxide has no material impact on the climate

That Methane has no material impact on the climate.

It's an all or nothing scenario, unless you can disprove the last two points. Off you go.
Support the farmers on 00:53 - Feb 3 with 777 viewsmangohilljack

Support the farmers on 11:40 - Feb 2 by Scotia

Yes. In the real world and under lab conditions. And on many levels.

it emits about 30% of emissions and uses about 30% of the worlds energy. That is before you conisder the impacts of deforestation to make way for palm oil and beef / Dairy production and other pollution.

For example.

http://www.niassembly.gov.uk/globalassets/documents/raise/publications/2017-2022

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-29601-0

I could go on and on and on.

So as a starter for ten to prove that agriculture has no material impact on climate change you need to prove all of this, and some more:-

A growing human population doesn't need anymore food than the existing population.

To produce that food we don't need fields.

To produce that food we don't need fertilizer.

That food doesn't emit any greenhouse gases.

To produce that food we only need power from renewable sources

To transport that food we only need renewable fuel.

That Carbon Dioxide has no material impact on the climate

That Methane has no material impact on the climate.

It's an all or nothing scenario, unless you can disprove the last two points. Off you go.

World leaders (the club of Rome) laid out this globalist plan back in 1991 for total government control, read the book "The first global revolution" still available on amazon!

"In searching for an enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages , famine and the like would fit the bill"

Maybe turn your TV off, de program yourself and start thinking out side the box and for yourself.

You won't regret it
[Post edited 3 Feb 1:02]
Support the farmers on 01:14 - Feb 3 with 757 viewsmangohilljack

Remember these:

1960's - Oil gone in 10 years
1970's - Another ice Age in 10 years
1980's - Acid rain will destroy all crops in 10 years
1990's - The ozone layer will be gone in 10 years
2000 - Ice caps will be gone in 10 years

So what happened? None of it
BUT
of course all resulted in more taxes.

Awake yet?
Support the farmers on 07:57 - Feb 3 with 723 viewsScotia

Support the farmers on 00:53 - Feb 3 by mangohilljack

World leaders (the club of Rome) laid out this globalist plan back in 1991 for total government control, read the book "The first global revolution" still available on amazon!

"In searching for an enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages , famine and the like would fit the bill"

Maybe turn your TV off, de program yourself and start thinking out side the box and for yourself.

You won't regret it
[Post edited 3 Feb 1:02]

Excellent misrepresentation of a quote that goes on to say.

"All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself."

I agree with every word of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024