Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City fail again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins 12:50 - Apr 6 with 822 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City fail again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins 6th Apr 2021 12:48
It’s always good to take a step back after a major disappointment, as we again saw for the home game against Preston North End. Another fixture where a total lack of quality haunted the swans throughout the game, and yes another fixture where the ball and the back of the net were strangers. 1

Go on then click above, then have a say.
Sub to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 14:15 - Apr 6 with 745 viewsonehunglow

Cooper clearly destroys players. He did Celina,he did Peterson.He will do to Whittaker to what he does and that is play them out of position.Whit can score and he needs to be in the box not out wide trying to find 5-8 ayew or the feckless Lowe,another who has been destroyed.

Roberts looks a shadow of what he was. That alone is clear evidence as is the clear vacuum in the eyes of Woody, bereft of any confidence and I can see why now he kicks the ball into touch.

Every day that passes sees our problem getting worse.

We need to forget any promotion talk and this this gut out of our club as he is costing us dear

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 14:55 - Apr 6 with 726 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 14:15 - Apr 6 by onehunglow

Cooper clearly destroys players. He did Celina,he did Peterson.He will do to Whittaker to what he does and that is play them out of position.Whit can score and he needs to be in the box not out wide trying to find 5-8 ayew or the feckless Lowe,another who has been destroyed.

Roberts looks a shadow of what he was. That alone is clear evidence as is the clear vacuum in the eyes of Woody, bereft of any confidence and I can see why now he kicks the ball into touch.

Every day that passes sees our problem getting worse.

We need to forget any promotion talk and this this gut out of our club as he is costing us dear

Roberts looked like that yesterday as he is not an out and out full back...he is a wing back looks good when he is attacking.

I have supported Cooper ..what happens over the next two games will decide for me his worth.

Good managers in any profession are found out to be so when things are going wrong.

Cooper in fairness tried yesterday ....changed to a more attack minded formation, started Whittaker as has been asked....maybe it needs another game to gel?

But Cooper cannot be blamed for professional footballers failing to do the basics like being able to pass?

Pro footballers will by now or should be capable of doing the basics ie tackle ...pass ...shape or positioning has little to do with that...yes it helps if players are close or available to receive a pass but at times we seem incapable of finding another white shirt.

How can tha be Coopers fault? Tradesmen like brickies, chippies and sparkes learn basics which take them trough their careers, the smae is so with footballers....you can blame a coach/mamanger for tactics etc but not for a pro not being able to do the basics...its like a sparkie getting live and netral the wrong way round....a chippy not cutting a piece of timber square or a brickie laying a brick the wrong way round.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 15:12 - Apr 6 with 706 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 14:55 - Apr 6 by vetchonian

Roberts looked like that yesterday as he is not an out and out full back...he is a wing back looks good when he is attacking.

I have supported Cooper ..what happens over the next two games will decide for me his worth.

Good managers in any profession are found out to be so when things are going wrong.

Cooper in fairness tried yesterday ....changed to a more attack minded formation, started Whittaker as has been asked....maybe it needs another game to gel?

But Cooper cannot be blamed for professional footballers failing to do the basics like being able to pass?

Pro footballers will by now or should be capable of doing the basics ie tackle ...pass ...shape or positioning has little to do with that...yes it helps if players are close or available to receive a pass but at times we seem incapable of finding another white shirt.

How can tha be Coopers fault? Tradesmen like brickies, chippies and sparkes learn basics which take them trough their careers, the smae is so with footballers....you can blame a coach/mamanger for tactics etc but not for a pro not being able to do the basics...its like a sparkie getting live and netral the wrong way round....a chippy not cutting a piece of timber square or a brickie laying a brick the wrong way round.

An impassioned defence of Cooper.
You are clearly a decent sort.
I am not.

I detest Coope in every way .I fully admit that .I have done for a good 12 months.
If I go to Burning Hell, that s ok .Its a small price to pay.

By the way, your defence fails even preliminary examination.

LOOK at the players. LOOK into their eyes and you will see NOTHING. Faraway eyes .

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 15:13 - Apr 6 with 708 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 15:12 - Apr 6 by onehunglow

I am not.

I detest Coope in every way .I fully admit that .I have done for a good 12 months.

LOOK at the players. LOOK into their eyes and you will see NOTHING. Faraway eyes .

I love a days fishing me

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 15:15 - Apr 6 with 702 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 15:13 - Apr 6 by vetchonian

I love a days fishing me

You want to join up withLifelong Roger. A real angler.
Kills anything that swims and has a fin

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 15:32 - Apr 6 with 689 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 14:55 - Apr 6 by vetchonian

Yes you can, tired, fed up and totally lacking in confidence stems from the Manager not rotating players so that those continually played are mentally exhausted and those not played are not match fit or match sharp.
Being continually played out of position and not to your strengths is also confidence sapping. Playing a style of football that doesn't suit your abilities is also confidence sapping.
Incorrect Training also creates problems.
Once confidence goes then the skills can and have gone with them.
This is not the first time we have seen this, it happened under Monk , Bradley, Clement and to some extent even the great Michael Laudrup when he helped Michu destroy himself and the team with him.

The most classic case of losing footballing skill due to a complete lack of confidence was England in the 2016 Euros, they couldn't trap the ball, they couldn't dribble the ball, couldn't pass the ball even over short distances. and were scared to shoot at the goal.
When the likes of Wayne Rooney can lose it, it can happen to anyone, despite how "professional" and experienced they are.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2021 15:34]
Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 18:19 - Apr 6 with 618 viewsYrAlarch

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 15:12 - Apr 6 by onehunglow

I am not.

Could I just ask you. Why do you 'detest' Cooper. Is it a personal thing?
Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 20:11 - Apr 6 with 575 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 18:19 - Apr 6 by YrAlarch

Could I just ask you. Why do you 'detest' Cooper. Is it a personal thing?

I think it's pretty obvious.
Note I avoided the hate word as I don't.

Why do you like him.Clearly ,you show a perverse chumship with him.

You are outstanding

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 10:07 - Apr 7 with 497 viewsYrAlarch

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 20:11 - Apr 6 by onehunglow

I think it's pretty obvious.
Note I avoided the hate word as I don't.

Why do you like him.Clearly ,you show a perverse chumship with him.

You are outstanding

OHL

'DETEST' is a synonym of 'HATE' (see OED)

I am trying to understand why you are being so personal. Do you know him personally?
Perhaps it would be better to comment on his coaching/managerial capabilities rather than hurl invective at him.

Btw there is no 'perverse chumship'. I do not know him personally.
Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 10:31 - Apr 7 with 475 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City faill again. Four defeats on the bounce, play off fight begins on 10:07 - Apr 7 by YrAlarch

OHL

'DETEST' is a synonym of 'HATE' (see OED)

I am trying to understand why you are being so personal. Do you know him personally?
Perhaps it would be better to comment on his coaching/managerial capabilities rather than hurl invective at him.

Btw there is no 'perverse chumship'. I do not know him personally.

The last paragraph is a relief anyway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024