Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Swansea buy Rushworth? 17:37 - May 2 with 1788 viewsReslovenSwan1

Imagine you were a US owner of Swansea and worth a billion or two as were a couple of your mates on the board. Could Swansea make an offer for Rushworth. £8m cash.

https://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/sport/football/brighton-and-hove-albion/award-wi

Of course Swansea would have to sell Wood and pay him £10k for sustainability reasons as explained by Mr McGuire.

It seems to me Rushworth is as close as a "sure fire bet" in transfer terms you are going to get. Uncle Sam wants sure fire bets and has the cash.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Could Swansea buy Rushworth? on 17:00 - May 4 with 184 viewsSullutaCreturned

Could Swansea buy Rushworth? on 13:09 - May 3 by ReslovenSwan1

It is time the Swansea s outstanding goalkeeper coach starts producing goalies for the club. Evan Watts is Wales u21 and looks the part a few brain f®rts aside. I do not know if Margetson rates him. Margetson did not seem to rate Benda for some reason although he looked athletic and brave preferring Woodman.

All that work paid for by the club and Brighton benefit. Broome has barely been seen.

I tried to explain the £8m is not madness for a " sure fire bet" . Rushworth is likely to be worth much more than that in 2 years. He will be third choice at Brighton

And as I explained, there are NO sure fire bets in sport. More than that, we cannot afford him.

Then, will Brighton sell him and how much do they actually want if they do?

Wanting to do something and being able to do it, two entirely different things.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024