Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fraud Quadrupled 18:10 - Apr 28 with 1048 viewsbuilthjack

Under Johnson, with Sunak as Chancellor.
It doesn’t surprise me at all.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fraud Quadrupled on 22:32 - Apr 28 with 991 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Any evidence or just your bias showing.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Fraud Quadrupled on 23:37 - Apr 28 with 966 viewsbuilthjack

Fraud Quadrupled on 22:32 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

It would take you one minute to search it. Don’t get lazy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fraud Quadrupled on 08:55 - Apr 29 with 919 viewsBoundy

Who's committing the fraud ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Fraud Quadrupled on 09:45 - Apr 29 with 893 viewsonehunglow

Fair play,your keeping up the pressure
Election soon,then all will be whole again

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Fraud Quadrupled on 16:22 - Apr 30 with 791 viewsSullutaCreturned

Fraud Quadrupled on 23:37 - Apr 28 by builthjack

It would take you one minute to search it. Don’t get lazy.

isn't the usually done thing to post links to back up what you post? Not doing so could be seen as lazy?

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/new-report-reveals-government-fraud-quadr
Fraud Quadrupled on 17:01 - Apr 30 with 777 viewsJumpingJackFlash

The government doesn't include fraud in the crime figures and then claims that crime is falling.

You really couldn't make it up.
Fraud Quadrupled on 17:54 - Apr 30 with 743 viewsmajorraglan

Fraud Quadrupled on 22:32 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

There’s plenty of evidence to corroborate the increase, a fair proportion is linked to poor oversight of Covid related schemes etc. I’d expect this to feature more in the lead up to the GE - if Sunak is still in charge. Some parts of the Conservative party are agitating for a change of leadership, but whoever takes it on is likely doing something akin to the charge of the light brigade.
Fraud Quadrupled on 20:13 - Apr 30 with 713 viewsmax936

Fraud Quadrupled on 17:54 - Apr 30 by majorraglan

There’s plenty of evidence to corroborate the increase, a fair proportion is linked to poor oversight of Covid related schemes etc. I’d expect this to feature more in the lead up to the GE - if Sunak is still in charge. Some parts of the Conservative party are agitating for a change of leadership, but whoever takes it on is likely doing something akin to the charge of the light brigade.

He's another one of these Tory lovers who can't see no wrong, he's either in denial or just blind.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Fraud Quadrupled on 13:52 - May 3 with 631 viewsReslovenSwan1

Probably Furlough was the problem. Impossible for the authorities to check everyone. A massive "notional tax hand" back for British business.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Fraud Quadrupled on 16:43 - May 4 with 538 viewsSullutaCreturned

It wasn't impossible for the authorities to check, it was just lazy. Or even worse lots of it was outright corrupt.

The tories fraudulently gave rich friends very large amounts of public money. People should be in court.
Fraud Quadrupled on 18:04 - May 4 with 506 viewsonehunglow

Fraud Quadrupled on 20:13 - Apr 30 by max936

He's another one of these Tory lovers who can't see no wrong, he's either in denial or just blind.

Must be honest,
I ld like to see Penny Mordaunt front up.
Bit intimidating though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Fraud Quadrupled on 12:30 - May 5 with 456 viewsAnotherJohn

Fraud Quadrupled on 16:43 - May 4 by SullutaCreturned

It wasn't impossible for the authorities to check, it was just lazy. Or even worse lots of it was outright corrupt.

The tories fraudulently gave rich friends very large amounts of public money. People should be in court.

I agree that the big PPE contracts were let in a highly dubious way, but I am not sure that anybody could really have got a grip on furlough. I was listening to the "14 years of chaos" jibes yesterday, and thinking that, just as Labour got unfairly blamed for the 2008 crash and bankers' bailout, the Tories were in a no-win situation with COVID-19 (obviously fewer parties would have helped). True, our national debt shot up alarmingly, just as it did after 2008, but do you remember the anguished calls from the opposition parties for more generous. longer-lasting support, and the accusation that small businesses and the self-employed were being left behind? No doubt some conmen enriched themselves, but amidst the general turmoil that surrounded the pandemic could the government have weathered the storm if it had slowed down the hand-outs to have strict checks? I say this as somebody who received no public help and paid a lot of tax at that time. It was a very difficult situation. Of course, I fully support efforts to get money back where wrong-doing can be proved.
Fraud Quadrupled on 14:18 - May 5 with 438 viewsSullutaCreturned

Fraud Quadrupled on 12:30 - May 5 by AnotherJohn

I agree that the big PPE contracts were let in a highly dubious way, but I am not sure that anybody could really have got a grip on furlough. I was listening to the "14 years of chaos" jibes yesterday, and thinking that, just as Labour got unfairly blamed for the 2008 crash and bankers' bailout, the Tories were in a no-win situation with COVID-19 (obviously fewer parties would have helped). True, our national debt shot up alarmingly, just as it did after 2008, but do you remember the anguished calls from the opposition parties for more generous. longer-lasting support, and the accusation that small businesses and the self-employed were being left behind? No doubt some conmen enriched themselves, but amidst the general turmoil that surrounded the pandemic could the government have weathered the storm if it had slowed down the hand-outs to have strict checks? I say this as somebody who received no public help and paid a lot of tax at that time. It was a very difficult situation. Of course, I fully support efforts to get money back where wrong-doing can be proved.

I was speaking about PPE really but Furlough, yes it was difficult but they should have started strict checks as soon as it started being paid and then close down on those who cheated.
The big difference was very few people made very much money from Furlough whereas a few people made many millions from the PPE scandal.
Furlough was generally poorer people making a few quid, PPE was rich people using political connections to make a fortune. The fast track was a rigged race.
What I blame Labour for in the bankers bailout was not ensuring the boardroom didn't profit from it becuse massive wages and big bonuses still got paid despite the losses.
Fraud Quadrupled on 18:41 - May 6 with 354 viewsFlashberryjack

Fraud Quadrupled on 14:18 - May 5 by SullutaCreturned

I was speaking about PPE really but Furlough, yes it was difficult but they should have started strict checks as soon as it started being paid and then close down on those who cheated.
The big difference was very few people made very much money from Furlough whereas a few people made many millions from the PPE scandal.
Furlough was generally poorer people making a few quid, PPE was rich people using political connections to make a fortune. The fast track was a rigged race.
What I blame Labour for in the bankers bailout was not ensuring the boardroom didn't profit from it becuse massive wages and big bonuses still got paid despite the losses.

I've heard of many ordinary working people making a load of money thorough furlough, but it's only one party copping all the flak.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Fraud Quadrupled on 20:05 - May 10 with 231 viewsReslovenSwan1

Fraud Quadrupled on 14:18 - May 5 by SullutaCreturned

The banker bail out was a massive subsidy for the well headed paid for by taxpayers and future taxpayers. There was a south East property bubble after the bonuses were paid and under writen by current and future taxpayers. The obvious thing to do was a windfall tax on all properties worth over 1million. ( Most in the SE England banking heartland). The Liberal Social Dems has it as a policy as they had matched up the two things.
We a on the forum have to put up with Anglo philes tell Welsh people are heavily subsidized as we hand overall our resources for free for the good of the Union.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Fraud Quadrupled on 20:23 - May 10 with 228 viewsmax936

Fraud Quadrupled on 18:41 - May 6 by Flashberryjack

I've heard of many ordinary working people making a load of money thorough furlough, but it's only one party copping all the flak.

Well this working man didn't, I did benefit from 80% of my regular wage, but I rarely left the house due to shielding my Son and went through mental torture many times throughout the whole of lockdown.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fraud Quadrupled on 17:11 - May 13 with 135 viewsSullutaCreturned

Fraud Quadrupled on 18:41 - May 6 by Flashberryjack

many ordinary people didn't make millions from it though, a few well connected people made many millions out of PPE.

The PPE fraud is deocumented, any proof about the ordinary people? You know, proof, what Builthy was asked for...
Fraud Quadrupled on 22:13 - May 13 with 81 viewsKeithHaynes

And can you imagine the furore if the unemployment benefits paid out to UK citizens was spent on cigarettes and alcohol, which in turn means these handouts assisted a 40% claw back in tax.

Would never happen.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024