Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread 20:41 - Apr 21 with 6184 viewsModeratorC

It’s a big one for Norwich, the Swans only have pride to play for and of course a possible higher league placing than they have had for the first season under Russell Martin. It may happen. Of course Martin got more points, but there’s still pride.

Swansea City : Jack Army travel over 1,000 miles for two games in succession 27th Apr 2024 08:00
Swansea City have set out on their second long distance away trip in two weekends, this time to Norwich for todays clash between the Swans and Canaries (3pm) Over the last ten meetings between the clubs Swansea City have won five times, Norwich the same. 0

Gwyn’s Eye View : Norwich City v Swansea City ‘The officials’ 24th Apr 2024 14:37
Thanks to Gwyn we have a thorough assessment of this weeks officials who will take charge at Carrow Road this Saturday at 3pm. Norwich City will be keen to get the points to guarantee their play off slot, and Saturday is their first go. 0

Brave Swans in memorable game at Carrow Road 27th Apr 2024 18:05
It was a pulsating game to watch and very much one of my favourite away games of the season. The Swans looked an entirely different side to that we saw at Middlesbrough when it is clear a catalyst for commitment was agreed behind the scenes at Swansea City. To a man every player grafted and wore the shirt with pride. To see the players really acknowledge the Swans support at Carrow Road this afternoon was emotional. 2

This post has been edited by an administrator
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:11 - Apr 27 with 1363 viewsFlashberryjack

We can't keep starting with ten men.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:17 - Apr 27 with 1328 viewsonehunglow

Some penalty that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:21 - Apr 27 with 1309 viewsRichardO

In a nip and tuck game
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:26 - Apr 27 with 1286 viewslifelong

This is a good game.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:27 - Apr 27 with 1275 viewsonehunglow

My God,just how much are we going to miss Rushworth

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:32 - Apr 27 with 1247 viewsAnotherJohn

Ronald keeps losing the ball. I would have taken him off rather than Patterson.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:40 - Apr 27 with 1213 viewsDJack

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:27 - Apr 27 by onehunglow

My God,just how much are we going to miss Rushworth

This.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:43 - Apr 27 with 1190 viewsonehunglow

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:40 - Apr 27 by DJack

This.

Just the joy of having a keeper come and catch the ball

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:45 - Apr 27 with 1193 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:43 - Apr 27 by onehunglow

Just the joy of having a keeper come and catch the ball

Saw us linked with Rotherham’s Swedish keeper he was very good at coming to claim crosses against us.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 27 with 1165 viewsonehunglow

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:45 - Apr 27 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Saw us linked with Rotherham’s Swedish keeper he was very good at coming to claim crosses against us.

Frankly, most keepers would be welcomed should they keep Fishy out
He is that bad

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:52 - Apr 27 with 1151 viewsonehunglow

Just sad we are striker free

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:59 - Apr 27 with 1128 viewsDJack

An excellent point for us today.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:02 - Apr 27 with 1098 viewsmax936

Didn't see much of the game, but what I saw I thought we were excellent and its a cracking point against a quick powerful side.

Great performance and Result

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:03 - Apr 27 with 1082 viewsunion_jack

If that game highlighted anything it’s that we should push out the boat to sign Lowe. He’s something else at this level.

I’d like to see some height in the side as well, we lost a lot of one-on-ones today as we have done throughout the season.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 27 with 1066 viewsRichardO

Should we have won that, dying minutes had two instance of wide players in good positions and the fullbacks also high up the pitch but not playing the ball first time to the players in space in good attacking position.
We did try our best to give the game away but happy to recover and get the point away from home.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 27 with 1062 viewsmax936

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:52 - Apr 27 by onehunglow

Just sad we are striker free

Saw a cross come in and Yates jumped up to soon in an half hearted attempt, hope I never see him in a swans shirt again, absolutely shocking player.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:09 - Apr 27 with 1011 viewslifelong

An excellent performance in a game that could have gone either way, looked the fitter side in the late stages and could easily have won it.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:14 - Apr 27 with 976 viewsonehunglow

Thought it was one if the most enjoyable performances this season.
We could have been crushed
They dug in and really could and should have won .
Sadly, we have in Yates an utter dog.
It would be insulting to call him a parks player
Lacking not only skill ,but basic guts

One we need to get rid of even though we will lose good money on him.
He should never playin front of the Uke .
That he has is appalling
The worst aspect of the season
I’ve relieved we remain a Championship club
We need a keeper and a striker urgently

Enjoy the summer folks

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:47 - Apr 27 with 848 viewsdantheswansman

Great game to be fair, i think if a bid comes in for Woods we should snap their arms off and use it to keep Lowe here, at this level he is incredible plus we look better without Woods and his constant passing to the keeper
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:56 - Apr 27 with 784 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A good game and a good result. Well worth my second shortest trip of the season.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:15 - Apr 27 with 714 viewsKeithHaynes

Brave Swans in memorable game at Carrow Road 27th Apr 2024 18:05
It was a pulsating game to watch and very much one of my favourite away games of the season. The Swans looked an entirely different side to that we saw at Middlesbrough when it is clear a catalyst for commitment was agreed behind the scenes at Swansea City. To a man every player grafted and wore the shirt with pride. To see the players really acknowledge the Swans support at Carrow Road this afternoon was emotional. 2

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:23 - Apr 27 with 683 viewsvetchonian

Great performance and result today. It’s amazing to think that should we win against Milwall we will finish the season in a higher position and just one point behind the total achieved by the vanilla tasting flower pot in his first season and a better goal difference.
Despite the managerial changes and injuries it seems we will do no worse than Martin achieved in his first season. Let's hope the club back Williams in the summer.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:27 - Apr 27 with 665 viewsDr_Winston

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:14 - Apr 27 by onehunglow

Thought it was one if the most enjoyable performances this season.
We could have been crushed
They dug in and really could and should have won .
Sadly, we have in Yates an utter dog.
It would be insulting to call him a parks player
Lacking not only skill ,but basic guts

One we need to get rid of even though we will lose good money on him.
He should never playin front of the Uke .
That he has is appalling
The worst aspect of the season
I’ve relieved we remain a Championship club
We need a keeper and a striker urgently

Enjoy the summer folks

Last we heard you weren't even watching the game because you couldn't find a stream.

At least you're consistent in spewing your bile at someone though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:36 - Apr 27 with 639 viewsonehunglow

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:27 - Apr 27 by Dr_Winston

Last we heard you weren't even watching the game because you couldn't find a stream.

At least you're consistent in spewing your bile at someone though.

This is a debate on the game
Why are you so incapable of discourse and consumed with hate .
FYI,I got the stream working and streaming is how you view games .
Now do me a favour and crawl away
Again,you drag this site down,single-handedly

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:39 - Apr 27 with 627 viewsKeithHaynes

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 27 by union_jack

Cabango playing well today but maybe should have been close to Sargeant there.

Oli Cooper disappointing.

Thought he was decent, but I’m pleased Williams likes him.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024