Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread 20:41 - Apr 21 with 6196 viewsModeratorC

It’s a big one for Norwich, the Swans only have pride to play for and of course a possible higher league placing than they have had for the first season under Russell Martin. It may happen. Of course Martin got more points, but there’s still pride.

Swansea City : Jack Army travel over 1,000 miles for two games in succession 27th Apr 2024 08:00
Swansea City have set out on their second long distance away trip in two weekends, this time to Norwich for todays clash between the Swans and Canaries (3pm) Over the last ten meetings between the clubs Swansea City have won five times, Norwich the same. 0

Gwyn’s Eye View : Norwich City v Swansea City ‘The officials’ 24th Apr 2024 14:37
Thanks to Gwyn we have a thorough assessment of this weeks officials who will take charge at Carrow Road this Saturday at 3pm. Norwich City will be keen to get the points to guarantee their play off slot, and Saturday is their first go. 0

Brave Swans in memorable game at Carrow Road 27th Apr 2024 18:05
It was a pulsating game to watch and very much one of my favourite away games of the season. The Swans looked an entirely different side to that we saw at Middlesbrough when it is clear a catalyst for commitment was agreed behind the scenes at Swansea City. To a man every player grafted and wore the shirt with pride. To see the players really acknowledge the Swans support at Carrow Road this afternoon was emotional. 2

This post has been edited by an administrator
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:39 - Apr 27 with 1573 viewsDr_Winston

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:36 - Apr 27 by onehunglow

This is a debate on the game
Why are you so incapable of discourse and consumed with hate .
FYI,I got the stream working and streaming is how you view games .
Now do me a favour and crawl away
Again,you drag this site down,single-handedly

I'm "consumed with hate" says the guy spewing seven lines of vitriol at a player who came on for 22 minutes.

If me calling you on your nonsense bothers you, I don't care.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:47 - Apr 27 with 1544 viewsonehunglow

Enjoy the summer,friend

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:58 - Apr 27 with 1510 viewsHellesdonJack

Another wasted sub option when Yates came on. Surely letting him go on a free transfer would be more productive than another season with him up front.

Lowe coming on as sub was the other end of the spectrum, tying down the right side of the Norwich defence as soon as he came on.

No standout MOTM (for me at least). One of those games where the overall collective team effort got us over the line, despite the obligatory heart-stopping "faffing about at the back" moments.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:03 - Apr 27 with 1481 viewsonehunglow

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:58 - Apr 27 by HellesdonJack

Another wasted sub option when Yates came on. Surely letting him go on a free transfer would be more productive than another season with him up front.

Lowe coming on as sub was the other end of the spectrum, tying down the right side of the Norwich defence as soon as he came on.

No standout MOTM (for me at least). One of those games where the overall collective team effort got us over the line, despite the obligatory heart-stopping "faffing about at the back" moments.

Absolutely.
It’s pointless.
Yates is pointless
Why name the Uke on the bench at all if he us never going to come on to the field of play.its rather insulting ,at face value .

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:09 - Apr 27 with 1459 viewsKeithHaynes

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:58 - Apr 27 by HellesdonJack

Rushworth’s passing from the back was very poor.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:12 - Apr 27 with 1444 viewsJohnw102

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 27 by onehunglow

Frankly, most keepers would be welcomed should they keep Fishy out
He is that bad

Think Fabby will be free agent end of season. If I remember right still has his house down this way and his family liked it. Could do a lot worse.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:13 - Apr 27 with 1430 viewsDr_Winston

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:12 - Apr 27 by Johnw102

Think Fabby will be free agent end of season. If I remember right still has his house down this way and his family liked it. Could do a lot worse.

Would be nice to be wealthy enough to own a house in Southgate and not have to sell it when you move to London.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:21 - Apr 27 with 1403 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

He’s got another year left on his contract.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:32 - Apr 27 with 1354 viewsonehunglow

I’d have him back in a heartbeat anyway

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:33 - Apr 27 with 1357 viewsWhiterockin

Do you really think we would pay him anything near enough to tempt him. We don't even pay the kids enough to tempt them to stay. This summer is going to be an eye opener if we are going to reduce our wage bill.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:34 - Apr 27 with 1355 viewsvetchonian

it's amazing we get a draw away to a top six side and the forum is as quiet as the grave I bet had we lost thos would be a 12 pager by now.....the doom mongers must be well distressed tonight

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:42 - Apr 27 with 1321 viewsonehunglow

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:34 - Apr 27 by vetchonian

it's amazing we get a draw away to a top six side and the forum is as quiet as the grave I bet had we lost thos would be a 12 pager by now.....the doom mongers must be well distressed tonight

It’s like this.
Teams lose and you get upset.
You need to let off steam
When we win,it’s a relief Or a fine performance against a possible future PL team.

We don’t m need to look for disharmony . Some are l they always do.

Personally,,I am relieved rather than joyful regarding this season.

I’ve seen 20 yrs of posters looking to bitch with each other . They still do.
Is this a welsh thing

Is this a Swansea thing

I

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 00:01 - Apr 28 with 1047 viewsRichardO

Good result today against a team pushing for a playoff place, could we have lost it yes but could we have won it, we have a number of quality players that we need to keep for next season, the defence is good, the midfield needs a bit more and the front line needs more quality but basically the squad need the youngster to take the team by the scruff of the neck and say I am better than what is in the first team now
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:00 - Apr 28 with 823 viewsmax936

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 00:01 - Apr 28 by RichardO

Good result today against a team pushing for a playoff place, could we have lost it yes but could we have won it, we have a number of quality players that we need to keep for next season, the defence is good, the midfield needs a bit more and the front line needs more quality but basically the squad need the youngster to take the team by the scruff of the neck and say I am better than what is in the first team now

Missed Darling when he went off, he brings the best out of Cabango as well. IMO of course, keeping Darling fit is the big question though, he seems to suffer from these niggling injuries.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:11 - Apr 28 with 813 viewsonehunglow

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:00 - Apr 28 by max936

Missed Darling when he went off, he brings the best out of Cabango as well. IMO of course, keeping Darling fit is the big question though, he seems to suffer from these niggling injuries.

Ben has had sone real stick but he’s a warrior when all is said and done .
Credit to Williams for this end of season play.
And Grimes was excellent yesterday ,fair play.
football makes mugs out of us all.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:53 - Apr 28 with 778 viewsRichardO

No point in risking anybody at this point of the season, partnerships need time to settle in, at the back end of last season Wood and Cabango together seemed to work better than this season, would be happy to keep all three next season but can't see it happening
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:41 - Apr 28 with 729 viewsmax936

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:53 - Apr 28 by RichardO

No point in risking anybody at this point of the season, partnerships need time to settle in, at the back end of last season Wood and Cabango together seemed to work better than this season, would be happy to keep all three next season but can't see it happening

Fair point, but if he says he's ok to play then play him, its all done and dusted come 2:30 ish next Saturday and he can rest up for a fair while, up to him and the Physio's though.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:09 - Apr 28 with 610 viewsRichardO

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:41 - Apr 28 by max936

Fair point, but if he says he's ok to play then play him, its all done and dusted come 2:30 ish next Saturday and he can rest up for a fair while, up to him and the Physio's though.

Sometimes players need protecting from themselves, If Darling has got a niggling injury better not to make t worse until sorted out properly. Think we know he should be one of the first choice center backs next year and while it would be nice to finish the season on a high point , it is time to build towards next season.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:24 - Apr 28 with 582 viewsmax936

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:09 - Apr 28 by RichardO

Sometimes players need protecting from themselves, If Darling has got a niggling injury better not to make t worse until sorted out properly. Think we know he should be one of the first choice center backs next year and while it would be nice to finish the season on a high point , it is time to build towards next season.

I'll go 50/50 on this one.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:38 - Apr 28 with 574 viewsRichardO

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:24 - Apr 28 by max936

I'll go 50/50 on this one.

I want a home win next game so I'm not sure I can agree with myself
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:07 - Apr 29 with 382 viewsBoundy

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:34 - Apr 27 by vetchonian

I thoroughly enjoyed the game ,the effort and commitment.Everyone else whose posted said it much better than I ever could ..maybe others feel the same ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:08 - Apr 29 with 381 viewsBoundy

This ,imo Darling or Wood atm Darling every time.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:48 - Apr 29 with 330 viewsRichardO

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:08 - Apr 29 by Boundy

This ,imo Darling or Wood atm Darling every time.

There is a time for calmness and slowing the game down, buy with the likes of Lowe coming on the game was there for the taking and would it have really mattered if we conceded late but we had seen the slowing of the game down by the backs in games we were behind in.
Darling has the edge on Wood at the moment, up to Wood to up his game or is he just going through the motions
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:36 - Apr 29 with 242 viewssw02sea

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:48 - Apr 29 by RichardO

There is a time for calmness and slowing the game down, buy with the likes of Lowe coming on the game was there for the taking and would it have really mattered if we conceded late but we had seen the slowing of the game down by the backs in games we were behind in.
Darling has the edge on Wood at the moment, up to Wood to up his game or is he just going through the motions

When Woods does his standing still thing, with his foot on the ball, then doing a little pirouette, while passing it back to Rushworth, it does my effin head in!
Give me Darling 100% of the time, totally better value than Wooden Woods.
Other people seem to rate him, I’d sell him (and Banjo Yates) tomorrow to fund a “proper “ striker
Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:21 - Apr 29 with 225 viewsswan_si

Norwich City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:36 - Apr 29 by sw02sea

When Woods does his standing still thing, with his foot on the ball, then doing a little pirouette, while passing it back to Rushworth, it does my effin head in!
Give me Darling 100% of the time, totally better value than Wooden Woods.
Other people seem to rate him, I’d sell him (and Banjo Yates) tomorrow to fund a “proper “ striker

Woods should've been booked for loitering with no intent. 🤔
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024