Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rwanda 10:21 - Nov 15 with 22296 viewsraynor94

Supreme court has ruled its illegal.

That's a lot of money down the drain, awaiting a comment from Suella

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rwanda on 12:21 - Jan 15 with 1103 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Rwanda on 10:40 - Jan 15 by controversial_jack

Labour does have answers, or at least policies, this govt doesn't.

BTW, we are no longer in the EU

Who said we were? The EU is supposed to be a safe haven for genuine asylum seekers. Can you give us labour's policies please as Starmer does not seem to know what it is

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Rwanda on 12:27 - Jan 15 with 1098 viewsonehunglow

Rwanda on 12:21 - Jan 15 by felixstowe_jack

Who said we were? The EU is supposed to be a safe haven for genuine asylum seekers. Can you give us labour's policies please as Starmer does not seem to know what it is

It's to blame the Torirs for all
When he is PM with a big majority , hex will have to find some
Interesting days ahead
Torirs I'm afraid face slaughter and it's down to their rank cowardice and arrogance and detachment from reality

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rwanda on 12:10 - Jan 18 with 1027 viewsGwyn737

This is still going well
Rwanda on 12:29 - Jan 18 with 1020 viewsKilkennyjack

Rwanda on 12:10 - Jan 18 by Gwyn737

This is still going well

Its a great big dumbass idea.

It will never work.

Reality always hits home in the end.

Beware of the Risen People

Rwanda on 15:04 - Jan 18 with 987 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just put them on a ferry to Dublin.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Rwanda on 15:04 - Jan 18 with 987 viewsJumpingJackFlash

After Yvette Cooper mentioned Kigali in a speech yesterday, Therese Coffey took her to task for getting the country wrong. Coffey said she can’t even get the country right, she’s talking about Kigali while we’re all talking about Rwanda.

Coffey really is one of the most stupid politicians ever.
Rwanda on 15:15 - Jan 18 with 970 viewsFlashberryjack

Rwanda on 15:04 - Jan 18 by JumpingJackFlash

After Yvette Cooper mentioned Kigali in a speech yesterday, Therese Coffey took her to task for getting the country wrong. Coffey said she can’t even get the country right, she’s talking about Kigali while we’re all talking about Rwanda.

She must have had the same geography teacher as Diane Abbott, both are thick as mince.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rwanda on 15:31 - Jan 18 with 959 viewsbuilthjack

Rwanda on 15:04 - Jan 18 by JumpingJackFlash

She isnt very bright.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Rwanda on 18:47 - Jan 18 with 933 viewsSullutaCreturned

Rwanda on 15:15 - Jan 18 by Flashberryjack

She must have had the same geography teacher as Diane Abbott, both are thick as mince.

Diane Abbott is no longer relevant though. Why worry about somebody not in Westminster, no we should just worry about those with seats who continue to foul things up and they are all tories.

When Labour win the next GE I am fairy confident I'll be saying the same about them too. We'll see.
Rwanda on 18:53 - Jan 18 with 928 viewsFlashberryjack

Rwanda on 18:47 - Jan 18 by SullutaCreturned

Diane Abbott is no longer relevant though. Why worry about somebody not in Westminster, no we should just worry about those with seats who continue to foul things up and they are all tories.

When Labour win the next GE I am fairy confident I'll be saying the same about them too. We'll see.

"When Labour win the next GE I am fairy confident I'll be saying the same about them too. We'll see"

And I'm fairly confident you'll be saying a lot worse.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rwanda on 21:51 - Jan 18 with 888 viewsSullutaCreturned

Rwanda on 18:53 - Jan 18 by Flashberryjack

"When Labour win the next GE I am fairy confident I'll be saying the same about them too. We'll see"

And I'm fairly confident you'll be saying a lot worse.

I'm ot sure I can say worse about Labour than I have said about the tories. We'll see.
Rwanda on 20:45 - Jan 22 with 826 viewsKilkennyjack

Fantastic.

What a total chump Rishi is … 🇷🇼

Rwanda on 20:47 - Jan 22 with 824 viewsKilkennyjack

Rwanda on 15:04 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

Just put them on a ferry to Dublin.

Barriers now between the EU and Brexit Britain has made this far harder than it was.

Rwanda on 06:46 - Jan 23 with 793 viewsbuilthjack

Rwanda on 20:45 - Jan 22 by Kilkennyjack

Fantastic.

What a total chump Rishi is … 🇷🇼

Close on £400 million wasted so far, and rising rapidly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rwanda on 12:55 - Jan 23 with 748 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Chuck them on caldey island with all the pervert monks.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Rwanda on 16:04 - Jan 23 with 708 viewsAnotherJohn

Rwanda on 21:51 - Jan 18 by SullutaCreturned

I'm ot sure I can say worse about Labour than I have said about the tories. We'll see.

I was beginning to think I could just about live with Sir Keir, but then he made that speech in defence of wokeness, and the shadow education secretary spoke positively about teaching school kids about "White privilege".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-white-privilege-thangam-de

That is the difference between the Old Labour we voted for - which was about economic policy and safeguarding working class people - and the present party whose core support comes from liberally-minded white collar workers.
Rwanda on 18:28 - Jan 23 with 673 viewsGwyn737

Rwanda on 16:04 - Jan 23 by AnotherJohn

I was beginning to think I could just about live with Sir Keir, but then he made that speech in defence of wokeness, and the shadow education secretary spoke positively about teaching school kids about "White privilege".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-white-privilege-thangam-de

That is the difference between the Old Labour we voted for - which was about economic policy and safeguarding working class people - and the present party whose core support comes from liberally-minded white collar workers.

Just read the leaflet and apart from the term White Privilege being very emotive atm, I can’t see anything factually wrong with it.

I agree that it doesn’t belong in schools and I don’t think it’s directed that way (it’s called a Guide for Parents and the Labour politician is the shadow Culture Secretary not the shadow education secretary.

I couldn’t agree more with Starmer on the Tory attacks on the National Trust and the RNLI and this may well fall into education.

Some Tories got very excited when the National Trust started to point out that some of our stately homes we funded in ways that wouldn’t be seen as acceptable now. But if your you going to teach kids about the empire you needs to be accurate - it wasn’t all Rule Britannia and cricket.
Rwanda on 19:48 - Jan 23 with 654 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Rwanda on 18:28 - Jan 23 by Gwyn737

Just read the leaflet and apart from the term White Privilege being very emotive atm, I can’t see anything factually wrong with it.

I agree that it doesn’t belong in schools and I don’t think it’s directed that way (it’s called a Guide for Parents and the Labour politician is the shadow Culture Secretary not the shadow education secretary.

I couldn’t agree more with Starmer on the Tory attacks on the National Trust and the RNLI and this may well fall into education.

Some Tories got very excited when the National Trust started to point out that some of our stately homes we funded in ways that wouldn’t be seen as acceptable now. But if your you going to teach kids about the empire you needs to be accurate - it wasn’t all Rule Britannia and cricket.

It needs to be balanced. Rule Britannia ultimately led to a century of peace between the major powers. A golden age for trade, innovation and advancement that benefitted mankind and created the world we live in today.

On the other hand cricket is shite and should be chucked in a big bin and burned.

Rwanda on 19:55 - Jan 23 with 650 viewsGwyn737

Rwanda on 19:48 - Jan 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It needs to be balanced. Rule Britannia ultimately led to a century of peace between the major powers. A golden age for trade, innovation and advancement that benefitted mankind and created the world we live in today.

On the other hand cricket is shite and should be chucked in a big bin and burned.

Beautifully put 👏 😆
Rwanda on 21:31 - Jan 23 with 635 viewsKilkennyjack

Rwanda on 19:48 - Jan 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Cricket is shite, yes agreed.

The British Empire killed millions of people.
It was not a Sunday School outing.

‘Robust data on mortality rates in India only exists from the 1880s. If we use this as the baseline for “normal” mortality, we find that some 50 million excess deaths occurred under the aegis of British colonialism during the period from 1891 to 1920’.

Rwanda on 21:52 - Jan 23 with 627 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Rwanda on 21:31 - Jan 23 by Kilkennyjack

Cricket is shite, yes agreed.

The British Empire killed millions of people.
It was not a Sunday School outing.

‘Robust data on mortality rates in India only exists from the 1880s. If we use this as the baseline for “normal” mortality, we find that some 50 million excess deaths occurred under the aegis of British colonialism during the period from 1891 to 1920’.

A google search on that quote links directly to a very poorly researched Al Jazeera article which is full of unscientific assumptions (they admit this in fairness to them). Not the most impartial or reliable of sources. And I wonder why they chose to end at 1920 when talking about excess deaths? Could it be anything to do with the Spanish flu pandemic that is believed to have killed up to 40 million Indians? Very sneaky article.

Rwanda on 23:14 - Jan 23 with 607 viewsKilkennyjack

Rwanda on 21:52 - Jan 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

A google search on that quote links directly to a very poorly researched Al Jazeera article which is full of unscientific assumptions (they admit this in fairness to them). Not the most impartial or reliable of sources. And I wonder why they chose to end at 1920 when talking about excess deaths? Could it be anything to do with the Spanish flu pandemic that is believed to have killed up to 40 million Indians? Very sneaky article.

It was not just India though.

1 million Irish people starved to death whilst food was exported to England at gun point.
Another 1 million people plus fled Ireland.

The truth is still not taught in British schools.
I think we know why ..?

Rwanda on 02:09 - Jan 24 with 590 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Rwanda on 23:14 - Jan 23 by Kilkennyjack

It was not just India though.

1 million Irish people starved to death whilst food was exported to England at gun point.
Another 1 million people plus fled Ireland.

The truth is still not taught in British schools.
I think we know why ..?

Because it isn’t the truth?

Rwanda on 08:51 - Jan 24 with 557 viewsKilkennyjack

Rwanda on 02:09 - Jan 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Because it isn’t the truth?

Because everything British is good and everything related to Johnny foreigner is not good.

Examples ….
Best Armed forces in the world
Best Parliament system in the world
BBC - best in the world public broadcaster
Royals - best in the world
Police - best in the world
English club teams - best in the world (full of foreigner mind)
English language - best in the world
British Empire - best in world
British press - i cant even type it

Some of the above might even be correct but its highly unlikely its all correct given size of our world.

And its a very unhealthy and elitist way of thinking.
It leads to scum like Johnson being elected.
It leads to Brexit.

The world is laughing at us.

Rwanda on 09:49 - Jan 24 with 547 viewsBoundy

Rwanda on 08:51 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

Because everything British is good and everything related to Johnny foreigner is not good.

Examples ….
Best Armed forces in the world
Best Parliament system in the world
BBC - best in the world public broadcaster
Royals - best in the world
Police - best in the world
English club teams - best in the world (full of foreigner mind)
English language - best in the world
British Empire - best in world
British press - i cant even type it

Some of the above might even be correct but its highly unlikely its all correct given size of our world.

And its a very unhealthy and elitist way of thinking.
It leads to scum like Johnson being elected.
It leads to Brexit.

The world is laughing at us.

I've made some mistakes in my life but up arrowing this has to be the biggest , you hate the UK so why stay here, I assume you're old enough to own passport d so why not use it You're not going to change the past so live with it .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024