Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Braverman and flags and consequences for football 19:56 - Oct 10 with 5077 viewstrampie

Surely there is nothing wrong with a Palestinian flag ?, is she real ?, or is this being misreported ?, ok Hamas flag being outlawed (I assume there is such a thing, not that I would know) but we should not ban some state flags and allow others.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Braverman and flags and consequences for football on 18:16 - Oct 16 with 539 viewsSullutaCreturned

I guess something like this has been inevitable ever since 2007 when HAMAS became the elected rulers of the Gaza strip.

PS, Afghanistan got more money from the USA than Israel this year.
Braverman and flags and consequences for football on 23:11 - Oct 16 with 471 viewsjackrmee

Braverman and flags and consequences for football on 18:16 - Oct 16 by SullutaCreturned

I guess something like this has been inevitable ever since 2007 when HAMAS became the elected rulers of the Gaza strip.

It takes a desperate people to elect HAMAS.

Ps. Israel got $3.8billion fiscal year 2023 and from what I read, Afghan have had $1.1 billion since 2021

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Braverman and flags and consequences for football on 23:32 - Oct 16 with 460 viewsjackrmee

Braverman and flags and consequences for football on 18:16 - Oct 16 by SullutaCreturned

Oh yeah, you are right. Afghan had it this year

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Braverman and flags and consequences for football on 01:15 - Oct 17 with 447 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Braverman and flags and consequences for football on 23:11 - Oct 16 by jackrmee

It takes a desperate people to elect HAMAS.

Ps. Israel got $3.8billion fiscal year 2023 and from what I read, Afghan have had $1.1 billion since 2021

Desperate? Stupid more like.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024