Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wrexham Owners 20:48 - Jan 29 with 5851 viewsbuilthjack

In it for the long haul by the sound of it.
What’s your thoughts on them?

I think they will take Wrexham to the Championship in the next 6/7 years, playing in front of 17000 every week. They will be our main Welsh rivals.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Wrexham Owners on 10:21 - Jan 30 with 1302 viewsonehunglow

The Wrexham Owners on 10:20 - Jan 30 by raynor94

Couldn't agree more, baffling

They ve been busy ,they’ve seen very dark days .
I d say we can empathise
Good luck to them.
Loyal fans too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Wrexham Owners on 10:28 - Jan 30 with 1308 viewsSirjohnalot

The Wrexham Owners on 10:20 - Jan 30 by raynor94

Couldn't agree more, baffling

Welsh club doing well, and at the same time bringing international attention worldwide to Wrexham and wales as a whole. Great to see
The Wrexham Owners on 10:30 - Jan 30 with 1296 viewsonehunglow

The Wrexham Owners on 10:28 - Jan 30 by Sirjohnalot

Welsh club doing well, and at the same time bringing international attention worldwide to Wrexham and wales as a whole. Great to see

Sad to see the iconic kop now a building site but it looks like their owners are @mbitious and involved.
I saw that Mark Hughes volley against Spain from there .

The Wrexham Owners on 19:25 - Jan 30 with 1184 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The last accounts for Wrexham 2020/21 show on a turnover of £1,478, 000 Wrexham made a loss of £1,177,000. This was during the period of ground closure due to Covoid.

It will be interesting to see their accounts for last season and how much the Americans have invested.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Wrexham Owners on 19:40 - Jan 30 with 1178 viewsDr_Winston

It will be interesting to see how much their commercial revenue has increased. TikTok probably pay a hell of a lot more for sponsorship than Ifor Williams Trailers. Reynolds also mentioned that they've sold something like 24,000 replica shirts this season, many shipped to the US. At an average of £40 a pop that's nearly £1m on its own.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 19:49]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Wrexham Owners on 20:01 - Jan 30 with 1169 viewsBadlands

The Wrexham Owners on 10:16 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

Well,when I I’ve slaggedvoff anything Welsh,I’ve not been short of those wanting to chide me .

I thought us Welsh stuck together

Nothing to do with anything Welsh, they are two teams that aren’t Swansea just like Cardiff.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Wrexham Owners on 21:05 - Jan 30 with 1125 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Wrexham Owners on 20:01 - Jan 30 by Badlands

Nothing to do with anything Welsh, they are two teams that aren’t Swansea just like Cardiff.

I do not understand this mentality. The next step is to move to Leighton Buzzard if geography is not important.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Wrexham Owners on 21:21 - Jan 30 with 1110 viewsKeithHaynes

The Wrexham Owners on 19:40 - Jan 30 by Dr_Winston

It will be interesting to see how much their commercial revenue has increased. TikTok probably pay a hell of a lot more for sponsorship than Ifor Williams Trailers. Reynolds also mentioned that they've sold something like 24,000 replica shirts this season, many shipped to the US. At an average of £40 a pop that's nearly £1m on its own.

I saw at least five shops in New York selling their merchandise, and literally loads of yellow taxis with the Wrexham FC logo on the roof boards.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Wrexham Owners on 22:00 - Jan 30 with 1077 viewsLuther27

Wrexham on Prime will add a bit to the funds I’m assuming.
The Wrexham Owners on 22:05 - Jan 30 with 1071 viewsbuilthjack

I heard one of their club shop people saying a while ago, that they get in around 1000 shirts at a time, and they are always gone in days.
They need to order more.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Wrexham Owners on 07:05 - Jan 31 with 1004 viewsDr_Winston

The Wrexham Owners on 22:05 - Jan 30 by builthjack

I heard one of their club shop people saying a while ago, that they get in around 1000 shirts at a time, and they are always gone in days.
They need to order more.

Supply chains are always the issue there.

If memory serves the Swans ran out of replica kits in the 12/13 season. Problem we had was getting Adidas to provide more. Adidas production, being primarily geared months in advance towards pumping out millions of Chelsea/Barca/Bayern/Whatever kits, weren't exactly predisposed towards stopping everything to do another couple of thousand for us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Wrexham Owners on 13:31 - Jun 11 with 856 viewsbuilthjack

A new shirt deal with United Airlines.
A few reports are suggesting it is £2.5m a year.
In League 2.

The Wrexham Owners on 14:04 - Jun 11 with 815 viewsKilkennyjack

Good for them.

The Kop had not been used for years.
Now being rebuilt by these guys.

As actors they saw the story line and they were correct.

I am looking forward to beating them twice in the Championship soon.

Beware of the Risen People

The Wrexham Owners on 14:11 - Jun 11 with 807 viewsraynor94

The Wrexham Owners on 14:04 - Jun 11 by Kilkennyjack

Good for them.

The Kop had not been used for years.
Now being rebuilt by these guys.

As actors they saw the story line and they were correct.

I am looking forward to beating them twice in the Championship soon.

They are not rebuilding it, 25 million from the Council, which was given to them by the Welsh government, is footing the bill.

You are in for a long wait

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Wrexham Owners on 15:09 - Jun 11 with 761 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Wrexham Owners on 14:11 - Jun 11 by raynor94

They are not rebuilding it, 25 million from the Council, which was given to them by the Welsh government, is footing the bill.

I got this from the BBC comments

"The funds are not just for the new stand but will also be used to improve "the local railway station and transport infrastructure".
Amazing isn't it? The Welsh Government is repeatedly attacked by some on these BBC forums for investing too heavily in Cardiff, and when it does fund something in the north, it's still condemned."

It is reported as a signifcant portion of the £25m not all of it.

Why is Silverstein a "Yank" and Rob McIllhenny "a great guy" for some Swansea fans. JS h is hoping the make a fast buck and RM is not? Think again. They are not a charity.

I want them to make money. My disgust is for people that give money to banks and lawyer from the ruling elite and incapable or unwilling to invest in anything themselves (The SCST)

The Wrexham Owners on 18:47 - Jun 11 with 697 viewsPawelAbbott

The Wrexham Owners on 15:09 - Jun 11 by ReslovenSwan1

"The funds are not just for the new stand but will also be used to improve "the local railway station and transport infrastructure".
Amazing isn't it? The Welsh Government is repeatedly attacked by some on these BBC forums for investing too heavily in Cardiff, and when it does fund something in the north, it's still condemned."

Why is Silverstein a "Yank" and Rob McIllhenny "a great guy" for some Swansea fans. JS h is hoping the make a fast buck and RM is not? Think again. They are not a charity.

I want them to make money. My disgust is for people that give money to banks and lawyer from the ruling elite and incapable or unwilling to invest in anything themselves (The SCST)

What the Wrexham owners have in spades and Swansea's owners seriously lack, is Charisma.
M
Their Charisma drives interest and investment. They bring a real star quality to Wrexham.
A bunch of silent suits will get the blame whenever things going wrong, whether they were responsible or not. There is nothing there for people to take a liking to
The Wrexham Owners on 19:46 - Jun 11 with 666 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Wrexham Owners on 18:47 - Jun 11 by PawelAbbott

What the Wrexham owners have in spades and Swansea's owners seriously lack, is Charisma.
M
Their Charisma drives interest and investment. They bring a real star quality to Wrexham.
A bunch of silent suits will get the blame whenever things going wrong, whether they were responsible or not. There is nothing there for people to take a liking to

This is somewhat an exception not a rule. US film stars do not generally buy football teams as then can turn toxic. Elton John was the closest with Watford.

I find Silvertein and Levien entertaining but they will be not be forming a Southern Barbershop Quartet with Mr Coleman and Mr Kaplan to keep you entertained. Swansea fans, it seems to me are a grim seedy oddball bunch that sing songs that are as low as a rattlesnakes belly.

The Wrexham Owners on 19:54 - Jun 11 with 661 viewsGwyn737

The Wrexham Owners on 19:46 - Jun 11 by ReslovenSwan1

This is somewhat an exception not a rule. US film stars do not generally buy football teams as then can turn toxic. Elton John was the closest with Watford.

I find Silvertein and Levien entertaining but they will be not be forming a Southern Barbershop Quartet with Mr Coleman and Mr Kaplan to keep you entertained. Swansea fans, it seems to me are a grim seedy oddball bunch that sing songs that are as low as a rattlesnakes belly.

That final comment manages to be both stupid and obnoxious in equal measures.

Be better.
The Wrexham Owners on 20:01 - Jun 11 with 655 viewsKilkennyjack

The Wrexham Owners on 14:11 - Jun 11 by raynor94

Not quite right as usual ….

a statement posted on Wrexham’s website on June 15, 2022, stating only: “Funding for the Kop will come from the public and private sectors, with the club making a significant contribution towards the overall cost.”

What is known, however, is that the club paid around £2million last summer to buy back the freehold to the Racecourse from Glyndwr University, an important step for the project.‘

Time will tell when we play them next ….

Beware of the Risen People

The Wrexham Owners on 20:09 - Jun 11 with 648 viewsunion_jack

I think you’d be better off supporting another club as you hold this one’s supporters in such low regard.

You were on WOL earlier posting about the Cardiff youngsters possibly being better than ours hence the interest in them from big clubs. Maybe you’d be happier at Legoland. Do they sing about knowing what they are I wonder?

So go parc your bus up there!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Wrexham Owners on 20:12 - Jun 11 with 642 viewsonehunglow

The Wrexham Owners on 20:09 - Jun 11 by union_jack

I think you’d be better off supporting another club as you hold this one’s supporters in such low regard.

You were on WOL earlier posting about the Cardiff youngsters possibly being better than ours hence the interest in them from big clubs. Maybe you’d be happier at Legoland. Do they sing about knowing what they are I wonder?

So go parc your bus up there!

Let's be honest
Had their owners bought us we would be over the moon and would really move on
Our profile would reach the stratosphere
We have far more to offer than Wrexham

The Wrexham Owners on 20:14 - Jun 11 with 634 viewsBadlands

So you are suggesting that they are such fantastic owners they could do the unthinkable and we'd see Wrexham doing so fantastically well they will be a Championship club!
If only we could aspire to that 🙄

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Wrexham Owners on 20:31 - Jun 11 with 613 viewsBillyChong

The Wrexham Owners on 15:09 - Jun 11 by ReslovenSwan1

What about the kangaroo banks the yanks have been happy to pay interest to?
The Wrexham Owners on 20:43 - Jun 11 with 587 viewsFireboy2

You find silverstein and levien entertaining 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The Wrexham Owners on 20:45 - Jun 11 with 584 viewsFireboy2

The Wrexham Owners on 19:54 - Jun 11 by Gwyn737

That final comment manages to be both stupid and obnoxious in equal measures.

Be better.

Remember gwyn, he knows the sellouts, perhaps that's what they think of us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024