Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another clean sheet for Woodman 14:29 - Mar 13 with 3777 viewsHighjack

That’s now 19 in 35 games. Phenomenal stats.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Yet another clean sheet for Woodman on 19:37 - Mar 13 with 861 viewsChief

Yet another clean sheet for Woodman on 19:27 - Mar 13 by Badlands

The only reason we kept a clean sheet today is that Luton were shocking in front of goal and coughed up at least three easy opportunities.
I'm not knocking Woodman here but what did he do to merit this level of adulation?

'This level of adulation' ?

No one's calling him the second coming of Yashin are they?

But his record deserves respect.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Yet another clean sheet for Woodman on 20:15 - Mar 13 with 844 viewsswancity

Yet another clean sheet for Woodman on 19:27 - Mar 13 by Badlands

The only reason we kept a clean sheet today is that Luton were shocking in front of goal and coughed up at least three easy opportunities.
I'm not knocking Woodman here but what did he do to merit this level of adulation?

I’ve reached the conclusion that you’re on one of two things:

A..... a wind up

B......drugs

My money is on a wind up ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Yet another clean sheet for Woodman on 20:42 - Mar 13 with 820 viewsonehunglow

clearly now there is something sinister about the Woody love in.

People are jumping in a soon a any word of derision is posted.

Today, as in previous games, he was appalling and could have cost us.

Supporting this fella IS NOT SUPPORTING THE CLUB.

Das club uber alles

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Yet another clean sheet for Woodman on 20:46 - Mar 13 with 817 viewsDr_Winston

The Woodman obsession is a bit weird.

No, he's not a particularly brilliant goalkeeper. Distinctly average in truth, although generally good enough for the level we're at at the moment.

No, he's not awesome and entirely responsible for the clean sheets he keeps, as today amply demonstrated. To give him sole credit for all of them is either stupidity or trolling.

I'll stick with what I thought last summer. Loaning him again is a waste of a slot when we've got a talented keeper of our own in Benda who needs games to develop.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yet another clean sheet for Woodman on 21:41 - Mar 13 with 782 viewsNotLoyal

Yet another clean sheet for Woodman on 20:46 - Mar 13 by Dr_Winston

The Woodman obsession is a bit weird.

No, he's not a particularly brilliant goalkeeper. Distinctly average in truth, although generally good enough for the level we're at at the moment.

No, he's not awesome and entirely responsible for the clean sheets he keeps, as today amply demonstrated. To give him sole credit for all of them is either stupidity or trolling.

I'll stick with what I thought last summer. Loaning him again is a waste of a slot when we've got a talented keeper of our own in Benda who needs games to develop.

May well have got that number 9 cooper desires,. But then we did have Gyorkeres.l

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Yet another clean sheet for Woodman on 21:55 - Mar 13 with 777 viewsDr_Winston

I'm quite happy that Cooper didn't get the #9 he wanted. We're direct enough as it is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yet another clean sheet for Woodman on 22:34 - Mar 13 with 751 viewsthornabyswan

Yet another clean sheet for Woodman on 20:15 - Mar 13 by swancity

I’ve reached the conclusion that you’re on one of two things:

A..... a wind up

B......drugs

My money is on a wind up ?

Onehour of bull is on a wind up
Badlands has had no time for Cooper since day 1 no idea why.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024