Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins - position now untenable 06:58 - Dec 30 with 2971 viewswobbly

I got up early this morning and re-read that shouty-crackers interview transcript.

In the cold light of day, it remains an incredible set of admissions, statements, misdirections and demonstrably provable untruths. The most amazing thing of all is that the most blatant lies are directed by the CEO against a shareholder of the company he purports to run on their behalf. In any other world, a resignation would surely follow.

He certainly can't command the trust and confidence of the Supporters Trust after that. Jenkins should really resign but if not, I think the Trust now has to demand it. Extraordinary.

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 08:25 - Dec 30 with 2844 viewsswanforthemoney

It was clearly a resignation speech by Jenkins.
It’s obvious he intends to go in the summer.
It would be irresponsible to further press for His removal before a proper replacement is recruited. Trust efforts should concentrate on the recruitment of a successor IMHO

I stand in the North Stand

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 08:26 - Dec 30 with 2841 viewsJackfath

Pip Sumbler could do it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 08:41 - Dec 30 with 2783 viewsdameedna

# I want my investment back.
Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 08:58 - Dec 30 with 2720 viewsYossarian

It is a deeply disturbing piece and clear evidence to the doubters ( if there are any left by now) that the man is actually quite ill. I am being serious here, I actually think he needs help. I’m actually starting to feel a little sorry for the bloke- but it doesn’t last long when I think of the money he and the others made, and the plight of our once proud club. I don’t know what is the more pathetic spectacle now: Jenkins or SCFC.
So unnecessary.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 10:05 - Dec 30 with 2578 viewsadamswan

Serious question here- is it financially in Jenkins’ interest to stay amid what appears to be an ever more certain plunge towards relegation, to line his pockets with parachute payment money. I’m just wondering whether the fall in value of his remaining shares would be outweighed by the influx of cash from the league if/when relegated. And if this is the case, does this not explain how he conveniently only feels his position will become truly untenable in the summer.
Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 10:15 - Dec 30 with 2531 viewsWingstandwood

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 08:58 - Dec 30 by Yossarian

It is a deeply disturbing piece and clear evidence to the doubters ( if there are any left by now) that the man is actually quite ill. I am being serious here, I actually think he needs help. I’m actually starting to feel a little sorry for the bloke- but it doesn’t last long when I think of the money he and the others made, and the plight of our once proud club. I don’t know what is the more pathetic spectacle now: Jenkins or SCFC.
So unnecessary.

I'm starting to think that also, delusional and living in a land of his own ego and fairytales.....oblivious to stark reality.

But hey!... He's had John Van Zweden his (kamikaze) PR-guy relentlessley posting photos since the sell off double-cross i.e. bragging/showing pictures of all the tickets that he uses to facilitate the nice little Dutch travel club with No2 snake Martin Morgan. JVZ's shown the pictures of his pile of tickets for this wekends game!

That'll really take the pressure off Jenkins and really help his case?

Argus!

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 10:18 - Dec 30 with 2518 viewsthornabyswan

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 10:05 - Dec 30 by adamswan

Serious question here- is it financially in Jenkins’ interest to stay amid what appears to be an ever more certain plunge towards relegation, to line his pockets with parachute payment money. I’m just wondering whether the fall in value of his remaining shares would be outweighed by the influx of cash from the league if/when relegated. And if this is the case, does this not explain how he conveniently only feels his position will become truly untenable in the summer.

Isn't he on a 2 year contract which runs out in the summer.
I think he was more or less saying if you want shot of me now sack me and pay me off.
Or I will go in the summer when my contract expires.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 10:18 - Dec 30 with 2516 viewsMattG

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 10:05 - Dec 30 by adamswan

Let's also not forget that he is supposed to be putting up some of the money to buy the Trust's shares. I wonder where things stand on that after yesterday.....
Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 10:31 - Dec 30 with 2465 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 10:18 - Dec 30 by MattG

Let's also not forget that he is supposed to be putting up some of the money to buy the Trust's shares. I wonder where things stand on that after yesterday.....

Is it possible that if the Trust win the case the Americans could go after Jenkins and co?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 10:57 - Dec 30 with 2378 viewsSwanjaxs

So the Americans saying one thing and Jenkins saying another.... you know the saying.... if you lay down with dogs you get fleas..... #jenkinsout
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 10:58]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 11:17 - Dec 30 with 2328 viewschad

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 10:31 - Dec 30 by waynekerr55

Is it possible that if the Trust win the case the Americans could go after Jenkins and co?

Very likely I would say
Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 11:20 - Dec 30 with 2312 viewsATFV

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 08:58 - Dec 30 by Yossarian

So unnecessary.

Your last two words say everything.
Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 11:23 - Dec 30 with 2296 viewsATFV

The Trust should immediately refuse to deal with the Americans on the share purchase until a) Jenkins is removed from the equation and b) there's a new vote on it for the Trust members
Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 11:25 - Dec 30 with 2286 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 11:23 - Dec 30 by ATFV

The Trust should immediately refuse to deal with the Americans on the share purchase until a) Jenkins is removed from the equation and b) there's a new vote on it for the Trust members

Its got to happen surely and now.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins - position now untenable on 11:28 - Dec 30 with 2269 viewschad

Very pertinent point

Yet another substantial material change in the deal in respect of who we are doing business with, who we are supposed to have an ongoing relationship of Trust with, who has input to control (under the drag clause) what happens to the shares we continue to hold.

Total misrepresentation of the Truth when the Americans repeatedly conceded at that Trust meeting that they were acting under orders by excluding the Trust from initial negotiations

Just as well some members ignored the Trust directive at the start of the meeting not to discuss the sale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024