Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job 07:26 - Jul 1 with 5408 viewsEasternJack

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40465431

Another one for the CV

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 07:43 - Jul 1 with 5380 viewsHighjack

Like a pissed up tramp, James Beattie now has a selection of benches to sleep on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 09:29 - Jul 1 with 5288 viewsKilkennyjack

Marmite person.

Beware of the Risen People

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 19:31 - Jul 1 with 5107 viewsGlyn1

Good luck to him - this is a step up for him, isn't it, moving from an assistant to a manager, and there's a lot of potential in Oxford. From a new manager's point of view, it's a good choice.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2017 19:32]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 20:18 - Jul 1 with 5056 viewsDavillin

I dunno. Every time I see Clotet's name, I can't get out of my head the media story that named him something like "the strategic genius" who was responsible for the change in Swansea's tactics [that later led to the big slump in form that saw Monk's downfall at Swansea].

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 20:30 - Jul 1 with 5028 viewsmorningstar

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 19:31 - Jul 1 by Glyn1

Good luck to him - this is a step up for him, isn't it, moving from an assistant to a manager, and there's a lot of potential in Oxford. From a new manager's point of view, it's a good choice.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2017 19:32]

I worry about you sometimes Glyn.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 21:55 - Jul 1 with 4978 viewsGlyn1

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 20:30 - Jul 1 by morningstar

I worry about you sometimes Glyn.

Believe me it's mutual M Star. I'm a happy clapper and you definitely ain't.

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 22:47 - Jul 1 with 4928 viewsSwanzay

In Swansea ATM, interesting...
Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 23:38 - Jul 1 with 4868 viewsGlyn1

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 22:47 - Jul 1 by Swanzay

Eh?

Login to get fewer ads

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 23:42 - Jul 1 with 4862 viewsbuilthjack

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 22:47 - Jul 1 by Swanzay

Getting cash out

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 02:10 - Jul 2 with 4797 viewsGroo

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 23:42 - Jul 1 by builthjack

Getting cash out

old but..

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11715/10579346/pep-clotet-taking-lessons-

Groo does what Groo does best

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 02:17 - Jul 2 with 4794 viewsLoyal

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 20:18 - Jul 1 by Davillin

I dunno. Every time I see Clotet's name, I can't get out of my head the media story that named him something like "the strategic genius" who was responsible for the change in Swansea's tactics [that later led to the big slump in form that saw Monk's downfall at Swansea].

Maybe Monk being an arrogant cnt didn't listen ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 18:09 - Jul 2 with 4623 viewsDavillin

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 02:17 - Jul 2 by Loyal

Maybe Monk being an arrogant cnt didn't listen ?

Not according to the article, which clearly gave "credit" to Clotet.

Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer choice.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 19:12 - Jul 2 with 4573 viewsicecoldjack

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 02:10 - Jul 2 by Groo

old but..

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11715/10579346/pep-clotet-taking-lessons-

Fck me, after reading that i think we should sign him up pronto !!

The power of words !
Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 21:39 - Jul 2 with 4537 viewsswanforthemoney

You only have to look at his management record in the lower reaches of Scandinavian footbal, before he came to us, to realise he should never have been let anywhere near a Premier League team.
Didn't we bring him in to develop the youth setup, only for him to suddenly find himself coaching the first team?
No offence, but I feel sorry for Oxford. I don't think he will last the season.

I stand in the North Stand

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 23:49 - Jul 2 with 4479 viewsUplandsJack

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 07:43 - Jul 1 by Highjack

Like a pissed up tramp, James Beattie now has a selection of benches to sleep on.

Fair play, I just had to up arrow that HJ... Comedy Gold Mun...😂😂
Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 03:19 - Jul 3 with 4443 viewsWanderer

I wonder how Boro' will travel now, is Monk doing it all by himself or new assistant?
Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 16:02 - Jul 3 with 4318 viewsicecoldjack

Pep Clotet gets the Oxford Manager's Job on 21:39 - Jul 2 by swanforthemoney

You only have to look at his management record in the lower reaches of Scandinavian footbal, before he came to us, to realise he should never have been let anywhere near a Premier League team.
Didn't we bring him in to develop the youth setup, only for him to suddenly find himself coaching the first team?
No offence, but I feel sorry for Oxford. I don't think he will last the season.

What you talkin' bout mun ! Bob Bradley had a good record in Scandinavian football so that's proof in anyones book that clotet will have what it takes !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024