Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Caulker 15:34 - Jun 29 with 7969 viewsTom1912

Very honest interview:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/29/steven-caulker-mental-illness-a
Steven Caulker on 19:20 - Jun 30 with 1254 viewsdna

The mind/brain is so complex, we can't understand it.

Regardless of the money he's squandered, full credit to him for trying to get his life back together - and if the article helps one person somewhere then, well done Steve Caulker!!!!
Steven Caulker on 07:29 - Jul 1 with 1166 viewsSTID2017

Steven Caulker on 18:47 - Jun 29 by skippyjack

Until he reads stories of other people's plights.. he'll realise how much of an idiot he is.

A 14 year old kid was having visions on a daily basis of dead people for about 2 years, and suffering from convulsions in his sleep, not sleeping for around a year and a half.

That same 14 year old was contemplating jumping off airport buildings as a 17 year old because the torment he had suffered from previous experiences had returned to haunt him.

That same 17 year old had a Cuban drug session with actual Drug Baron crime lords, who ordered their government/organisation to potentially assassinate him for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.. couple this with the MI5 and CIA actively monitoring and mentally f*cking him up for one year when he did absolutely f*ck all wrong.. pretty much sent the poor b*stard into a state of beyond comprehension.

Yet Steven is having a little f*cking 'sad' moment in his luxurious lifestyle he's incapable of realising.

Are you homosexual Steven? should be the question.. but he'll be given sympathy and all the love and encouragement he richly deserves for being a f*cking fruitcake.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 18:52]

The guy like many in sport around the world is told he's the bee's knees, yet even as kids there is no support mechanism to help them cope.
At the end of the day, Steven didn't wish this on himself.
He imagined (as many do who have talent) that he would have the opportunity to succeed playing a game he loved. The fact that Spurs left him to his own devices instead of making sure he was mentality and physically well, says more about a club with a "don't care" attitude than it does about Steven.
Many of us in life make decisions which could have led to disaster (I know I have more than once). Luckily in my case I had a good support mechanism, which obviously Steven did not.
Your lack of compassion towards another human being, whatever the perceived cause and roots of his illness, astound me beyond words.
I just hope that Steven gets the help he needs to get him back to playing at the top level, but more importantly enjoying his life and valuing himself again.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024