Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists 15:44 - Jun 4 with 8821 viewsValerie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34832023

It will be interesting see him squirm out of his views on this after yesterday.

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 15:56 - Jun 4 with 5261 viewsDarran

That's November 2015 FFS and I don't believe for one minute that he would have been against stopping those pricks half a mile down the road in any way possible.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 15:57 - Jun 4 with 5259 viewsHeadmaster

“As we have seen in the recent past, there are clear dangers to us all in any kind of shoot-to-kill policy. And we must ensure that terrorist attacks are not used to undermine the very freedoms and legal protections we are determined to defend. But of course I support the use of whatever proportionate and strictly necessary force is required to save life in response to attacks of the kind we saw in Paris.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/nov/17/jeremy-corbyn-allow-shoot-to-ki
Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:00 - Jun 4 with 5246 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If he meets with the leaders of Isis and negotiates a peace he'll have my vote.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:07 - Jun 4 with 5227 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ridiculous to use last nights events as another reason to have a go at Corbyn.

If you want to politicise it, look at the people with power. Theresa May was Home Secretary for six and a half years before becoming PM. This has got worse on her watch.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 18:52]

Poll: Tory leader

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:10 - Jun 4 with 5217 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:07 - Jun 4 by exiledclaseboy

Ridiculous to use last nights events as another reason to have a go at Corbyn.

If you want to politicise it, look at the people with power. Theresa May was Home Secretary for six and a half years before becoming PM. This has got worse on her watch.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 18:52]

Levels of attacks have risen across mainland Europe. if you want to blame May then there are also a hell of a lot of European officials that can be blamed too.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:11 - Jun 4 with 5213 viewsHeadmaster

Corbyn also had this to say in 2015:

Police cuts will risk British lives at time of terror threat, Jeremy Corbyn warns Government

"By pressing ahead with these cuts the Government is failing in its most basic duty — to protect our citizens. The planned cuts pose a direct threat to the security of our own people. They must be halted. That means no reduction in numbers, essential ­equipment or helicopter support.”

Senior police have warned Home Secretary Theresa May more cuts will severely impair ability to deal with a Paris-style terror attack, saying forces have already lost 40,000 officers.

Home Affairs Committee chairman Keith Vaz said now was “simply the wrong time to risk the effectiveness of policing in Britain”.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-cuts-risk-british-lives-6870893
Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:12 - Jun 4 with 5206 viewsDarran

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:10 - Jun 4 by blueytheblue

Levels of attacks have risen across mainland Europe. if you want to blame May then there are also a hell of a lot of European officials that can be blamed too.

He doesn't want to blame May.

Bluey I know I've said before it but you've become one hell of a tedious boring cuńt mate.

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:13 - Jun 4 with 5201 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:10 - Jun 4 by blueytheblue

I'm not blaming her you dolt, just pointing out the ridiculous nature of the OP.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:14 - Jun 4 with 5196 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:12 - Jun 4 by Darran

He doesn't want to blame May.

Bluey I know I've said before it but you've become one hell of a tedious boring cuńt mate.

Not blaming anyone else, dopey.

Islamic extremists attacks have risen across Europe as a whole. Are you that thick you can't grasp that simple fact?

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:17 - Jun 4 with 5174 viewsDarran

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:14 - Jun 4 by blueytheblue

Not blaming anyone else, dopey.

Islamic extremists attacks have risen across Europe as a whole. Are you that thick you can't grasp that simple fact?

No I'm not thick mate that's why I'm not making the same political posts 100 times a day like you are.

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:19 - Jun 4 with 5167 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:13 - Jun 4 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not blaming her you dolt, just pointing out the ridiculous nature of the OP.

Ridiculous linking it to this incident... possibly.

It's a valid point that, Corbyn seems to be wishy-washy on the topic. Accepts it's necessary but doesn't really want to do it... armed police responding to incidents like this have split seconds to assess the danger and act accordingly. It's a f*cking horrendous job 99% of people wouldn't want to do.

It's got to be a clear choice, yes or no. I trust the judgement of police on the ground over any politician.

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:19 - Jun 4 with 5161 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:17 - Jun 4 by Darran

No I'm not thick mate that's why I'm not making the same political posts 100 times a day like you are.

No, you're making the same "ban perchie" post a thousand times a day...

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:19 - Jun 4 with 5161 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:19 - Jun 4 by blueytheblue

Ridiculous linking it to this incident... possibly.

It's a valid point that, Corbyn seems to be wishy-washy on the topic. Accepts it's necessary but doesn't really want to do it... armed police responding to incidents like this have split seconds to assess the danger and act accordingly. It's a f*cking horrendous job 99% of people wouldn't want to do.

It's got to be a clear choice, yes or no. I trust the judgement of police on the ground over any politician.

Genuinely unbelievable.

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:21 - Jun 4 with 5152 viewsDarran

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:19 - Jun 4 by blueytheblue

No, you're making the same "ban perchie" post a thousand times a day...

Well I'm not really am I because I haven't been on here since last Thursday and I can prove that,can you prove what you've just said.

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:22 - Jun 4 with 5151 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'll just clear this all up for you all 👍🏻

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34840708

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:22 - Jun 4 with 5151 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:19 - Jun 4 by exiledclaseboy

Genuinely unbelievable.

And why is that?

You either agree with shoot to kill or you don't. The more caveats and loopholes you append to that decision, then the more the police on the ground have to think about. If there's an extremist running round with a machete, police have a clear shot it has to be taken. The risk to others is too high to not do so.

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:26 - Jun 4 with 5135 viewsDarran

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:22 - Jun 4 by blueytheblue

And why is that?

You either agree with shoot to kill or you don't. The more caveats and loopholes you append to that decision, then the more the police on the ground have to think about. If there's an extremist running round with a machete, police have a clear shot it has to be taken. The risk to others is too high to not do so.

You're talking complete Bollox and making a fool of yourself Bluey.

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:37 - Jun 4 with 5098 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:26 - Jun 4 by Darran

You're talking complete Bollox and making a fool of yourself Bluey.

You'd know about bollox, Darren, they keep your ears apart.

Thank you, fuk you, bye.

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:39 - Jun 4 with 5089 viewsploppy

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:11 - Jun 4 by Headmaster

Corbyn also had this to say in 2015:

Police cuts will risk British lives at time of terror threat, Jeremy Corbyn warns Government

"By pressing ahead with these cuts the Government is failing in its most basic duty — to protect our citizens. The planned cuts pose a direct threat to the security of our own people. They must be halted. That means no reduction in numbers, essential ­equipment or helicopter support.”

Senior police have warned Home Secretary Theresa May more cuts will severely impair ability to deal with a Paris-style terror attack, saying forces have already lost 40,000 officers.

Home Affairs Committee chairman Keith Vaz said now was “simply the wrong time to risk the effectiveness of policing in Britain”.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-cuts-risk-british-lives-6870893

Having more Bobbies on the beat will not stop these attacks. Neither will more community police . It's almost impossible. It needs a more radical approach, which wouldn't be acceptable to the likes of Corbyn or the soft Left. On the other hand, more Bobbies on the beat with guns might help.
Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:43 - Jun 4 with 5066 viewsLeonWasGod

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:22 - Jun 4 by blueytheblue

And why is that?

And JC said he supports use of necessary force. But obviously he doesn't like the idea of a shoot to kill policy. Can't say I blame him. And the member of public who was shot last night highlights that it's not necessarily a straightforward issue.

As an aside, as campaigning is suspended it's a bit crass that people are trying to score cheap political points off the back of a number of murders. Can't everyone give it a rest for the day?
Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:44 - Jun 4 with 5064 viewsDarran

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:37 - Jun 4 by blueytheblue

You'd know about bollox, Darren, they keep your ears apart.

Thank you, fuk you, bye.

Come on then prove your statement about me posting the same thing everyday.

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:47 - Jun 4 with 5053 viewsWhiterockin

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:00 - Jun 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If he meets with the leaders of Isis and negotiates a peace he'll have my vote.

No need for votes then he would be canonised.
Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:50 - Jun 4 with 5042 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:43 - Jun 4 by LeonWasGod

And JC said he supports use of necessary force. But obviously he doesn't like the idea of a shoot to kill policy. Can't say I blame him. And the member of public who was shot last night highlights that it's not necessarily a straightforward issue.

As an aside, as campaigning is suspended it's a bit crass that people are trying to score cheap political points off the back of a number of murders. Can't everyone give it a rest for the day?

Absolutely, completely this.
Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:52 - Jun 4 with 5034 viewsDarran

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 16:43 - Jun 4 by LeonWasGod

Great post.

Corbyn against police shoot to kill at terrorists on 17:40 - Jun 4 with 4938 viewsDaggyjack

Corbyn is constantly criticised for speaking with the IRA / Hamas in the past, when we are told that he is siding with the terrorists. He constantly spoke of talking to these groups with the aim of finding a peace process.

Let's go back to April and Theresa May's visit to Saudi Arabia, when she was quoted as saying:

Mrs May said she would also be raising human rights issues with her Saudi hosts, adding that "if we have the relationship we are able to do that".

"So rather than just standing on the sidelines and sniping, it's important to engage, to talk to people, to talk about our interests and to raise, yes, difficult issues when we feel it's necessary to do so."

So May can talk to the Saudi's, (who we supply arms to, to murder thousands of people) in the name of speaking to these groups yet Corbyn is hammered when he does the same.

She has said today that enough is enough. Well, in my eyes, this has come far too late, there have been plenty of murders of innocent people (on both sides of the world) that this has also come far too late for.

For those murdered by last night's latest losers,

R.I.P.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024