Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh Dineen back on the Board 17:04 - Nov 21 with 22553 viewsVetchfielder

Companies House are recording his appointment as a Director.

So, a week or so after the Trust approach the club regarding former Directors still hanging around the club (my words, not theirs) , the club go and re-appoint one of them as a Director.

It feels to me like the Yanks are taking the p*ss

I wonder if the Trust were aware of this move ?

Proud to have been one of the 231

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:11 - Nov 21 with 8485 viewsmax936

The whole place is corrupt, highlighted by this incompetent clown gaining another Directorship ffs.

I wonder who'll be next? don't think it'll take many guesses.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:12 - Nov 21 with 8482 viewspencoedjack

The Dutch tw@t to follow.

For a man in his (non) position some of his tweets are incredible .... get the feeling he will have his Dutch heavies with him for his future visits to Swansea
Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:18 - Nov 21 with 8444 viewsOldjack

jobs for the boys init, JVZ next

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:19 - Nov 21 with 8434 viewsairedale

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:12 - Nov 21 by pencoedjack

For a man in his (non) position some of his tweets are incredible .... get the feeling he will have his Dutch heavies with him for his future visits to Swansea

Bearing in mind that these people are just business folk, there will be a good reason for them to appoint Leigh Dineen, but I can't see what Von Sweden will bring to the table.
Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:24 - Nov 21 with 8402 viewsmax936

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:18 - Nov 21 by Oldjack

Disgusting OJ, and they're expecting fans to splash out on new season tickets soon which will support those freeloaders who have fleeced the place at least once, no wonder the likes of Peter Hain were welcomed with opened arms they've learnt well off one of the very best.

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:26 - Nov 21 with 8383 viewsmax936

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:19 - Nov 21 by airedale

Bearing in mind that these people are just business folk, there will be a good reason for them to appoint Leigh Dineen, but I can't see what Von Sweden will bring to the table.

That reason is? seeing as the Yanks have criticized the Commercial side of the Club of which that clown was in charge of.

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:28 - Nov 21 with 8371 viewsDarran

Does it make any difference considering he's vice chairman,a shareholder and head of the comnercial department?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:29 - Nov 21 with 8354 viewsOldjack

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:24 - Nov 21 by max936

Disgusting OJ, and they're expecting fans to splash out on new season tickets soon which will support those freeloaders who have fleeced the place at least once, no wonder the likes of Peter Hain were welcomed with opened arms they've learnt well off one of the very best.

I'll wager the Trust knew nowt about this, and as i've said all along the Yanks will do what they want and they know damn well the Trust can do sod all about it ,they're taking the piss

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:43 - Nov 21 with 8279 viewsraynor94

A big mate of yours, did you socialize with him on your Dutch jollys

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:49 - Nov 21 with 8243 viewsOldjack

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:43 - Nov 21 by raynor94

A big mate of yours, did you socialize with him on your Dutch jollys

No mate of mine, just an acquaintance who i no longer like after all that's gone on recently

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:50 - Nov 21 with 8240 viewsWingstandwood

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:12 - Nov 21 by pencoedjack

Get this one, now this is going to take some believing! I read a translated transcript of a piece the scumbag did in a newspaper prior to the Man Utd game and he has since chucking away his director title reinvented himself as? SCFC AMBASSADOR!

Argus!

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:51 - Nov 21 with 8230 viewsDarran

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:50 - Nov 21 by Wingstandwood

Get this one, now this is going to take some believing! I read a translated transcript of a piece the scumbag did in a newspaper prior to the Man Utd game and he has since chucking away his director title reinvented himself as? SCFC AMBASSADOR!

Does it still say on his website that he's a director and co-owner.

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 18:11 - Nov 21 with 8144 viewsWingstandwood

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:51 - Nov 21 by Darran

It didn't say in that particular newspaper article that he was a director co-owner. But I'll make a point for looking out for that in the future. The guy is an impostor that wanted to sell all but keep all at the same time. The U.S owners have for some unexplicable/insane reason blatantly ignored his shortcomings and are seemingly carrying on with the status quo that was before the takeover.

It just goes to reinforce that 'foreign owners/ownership' have absolutely f#ck all idea of the mindset and values of U.K supporters. This is an absolute disaster in the making for them. I can seriously the toxic influence of Dineen and Van Zweden etc doing two things i.e. hitting the club in the pocket or making our support a rather nasty bunch to deal with in the not too distant future.

Argus!

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 18:23 - Nov 21 with 8086 viewsicecoldjack

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:29 - Nov 21 by Oldjack

I'll wager the Trust knew nowt about this, and as i've said all along the Yanks will do what they want and they know damn well the Trust can do sod all about it ,they're taking the piss

Pretty safe wager that. The trust seem to know fook all about most things !

" the trust were unaware... <add your calamity here> "

What a slap in the face for the support of SCFC .
Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 18:24 - Nov 21 with 8081 viewsNeathJack

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 17:51 - Nov 21 by Darran

Still says he's a co-owner. Also lies about every single game being sold out so no other way to get tickets.

http://visitswansea.nl/
Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 18:31 - Nov 21 with 8045 viewsicecoldjack

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 18:11 - Nov 21 by Wingstandwood

It didn't say in that particular newspaper article that he was a director co-owner. But I'll make a point for looking out for that in the future. The guy is an impostor that wanted to sell all but keep all at the same time. The U.S owners have for some unexplicable/insane reason blatantly ignored his shortcomings and are seemingly carrying on with the status quo that was before the takeover.

It just goes to reinforce that 'foreign owners/ownership' have absolutely f#ck all idea of the mindset and values of U.K supporters. This is an absolute disaster in the making for them. I can seriously the toxic influence of Dineen and Van Zweden etc doing two things i.e. hitting the club in the pocket or making our support a rather nasty bunch to deal with in the not too distant future.

Agree.

The loyal support will soon takes matters into their own hands, the trust yet again talking the talk but failing to walk the walk .

Fans opinions arnt being heard and it appears from the outside that nobody connected with scfc including the trust , gives a flying fook.

Let's hope I'm wrong . the stink still remains down there .
Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 18:38 - Nov 21 with 8005 viewsDarran

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 18:24 - Nov 21 by NeathJack

Still says he's a co-owner. Also lies about every single game being sold out so no other way to get tickets.

http://visitswansea.nl/

Alarming.

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 18:42 - Nov 21 with 7976 viewsWingstandwood

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 18:31 - Nov 21 by icecoldjack

Agree.

The loyal support will soon takes matters into their own hands, the trust yet again talking the talk but failing to walk the walk .

Fans opinions arnt being heard and it appears from the outside that nobody connected with scfc including the trust , gives a flying fook.

Let's hope I'm wrong . the stink still remains down there .

IMO a lot of our supporters (of Petty era experience and mindset in particular) are not going to be ignored or trodden into the dirt. It is inevitable that if things continue as they are? There will become a time when 'the-critical-mass' of SCFC support goes into tipping-point-fission-mode with one big bang.
It may be the result of further off field developments, more disrespect, a poor transfer window, Twitter provocation or a home loss/hammering. Something's got to give!

Argus!

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 19:01 - Nov 21 with 7890 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps if people hadn't fawned over the Den Haag rubbish like little girls, JvZ wouldn't have developed the attitude he has.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 19:04 - Nov 21 with 7869 viewsNOTRAC

The Board now consist of Jenkins, Morgan,Dineen, Henreich,Chaudari,Levien,Kaplan, and the Trusts new board member McDonald.
I feel sorry for Stuart McDonald having to sit down and work with that lot.
Never mind it's only four times a year, not twelve like previous.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 19:04 - Nov 21 with 7868 viewsDarran

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 19:01 - Nov 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps if people hadn't fawned over the Den Haag rubbish like little girls, JvZ wouldn't have developed the attitude he has.

Name names Dwight.

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 19:04 - Nov 21 with 7866 viewsOldjack

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 19:01 - Nov 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

oi dipstick that's got fukall to do with it, MONEY MONEY MONEY the root of all evil

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 19:10 - Nov 21 with 7829 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 19:04 - Nov 21 by Oldjack

oi dipstick that's got fukall to do with it, MONEY MONEY MONEY the root of all evil

And I'm sure he made money money money off the travel packages and via other means he offered for matches played by Den Haag and Swansea.

And then, the people he's mugging off with these arrangements treat him like some sort of God, enabling him to write his own book and further inflate his already colossal ego.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 19:15 - Nov 21 with 7806 viewsOldjack

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 19:10 - Nov 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

And I'm sure he made money money money off the travel packages and via other means he offered for matches played by Den Haag and Swansea.

And then, the people he's mugging off with these arrangements treat him like some sort of God, enabling him to write his own book and further inflate his already colossal ego.

fans were swapping places way before we reached the prem ,but it seems once we reached the promised land ,greed has taken over big time ,as with the rest of them ,now he's just taking the piss

Leigh Dineen back on the Board on 19:18 - Nov 21 with 7779 views3swan

Appointed 15th November

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/officers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024