Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Brookes showed just how good he can be. 12:46 - May 18 with 541 viewsGRIM

I always liked David Brookes ever since his time at Sheffield.
He's been so unlucky with his health issues but he's battled back & showed last night just how good he can be.
Alright not the most physical & doesn't offer a lot defensively but he is very creative going forward.
He gives us something different, a player that is always looking to create something.
I just love the way he caresses the ball with the outside of his foot, I would love us to keep him promoted or not.
David Brookes showed just how good he can be. on 15:17 - May 18 with 424 viewsChesham_Saint

I agree, watching him carefully these last few games has given me a better appreciation. Love him to stay.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

David Brookes showed just how good he can be. on 15:22 - May 18 with 419 viewsAvior

Very unlikely unfortunately. Ireola likes him and he is relatively cheap. They are also likely to lose a couple of players this summer.
David Brookes showed just how good he can be. on 15:46 - May 18 with 384 viewsCity_boy

I like Brooks, and he had a good game last night. However, when he is on the bench and comes on he has put some good performances in. He then get's in the starting 11 for next game, and is anonymous. He is just not consistent enough, but I would like to see us keep him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024