Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wembley tix 22:52 - May 17 with 3244 viewssaint22

how and when?
wembley tix on 23:34 - May 17 with 2574 viewsAvior

Details on the app already. Sales start tomorrow
wembley tix on 23:41 - May 17 with 2551 viewsInTimeAddedOn

How, our allocation should be around the 36,000 mark, (last year Coventry City were given 36,237) so if it is the same all our ST holders and all members with any recent ticket buying history should be OK.
As for when, I'd expect Salisbury Saint to let us all know what's what as soon as he gets the info.
If you fancy treating yourself, Club Wembley are doing a one-off Diamond Package corporate with a three course buffet pre-match and inclusive booze for a mere £499 pp, or if there's 8, 12 or 20 of you then there's a private box option at £599 pp which given the price of the Diamond Package buffet is not that much of a price hike, albeit from a robust starting point.
wembley tix on 23:43 - May 17 with 2543 viewsInTimeAddedOn

wembley tix on 23:34 - May 17 by Avior

Oh well. there you go Saint 22...
wembley tix on 00:41 - May 18 with 2444 viewssaint22

wembley tix on 23:34 - May 17 by Avior

The Saints app?? I don’t use that
Isn’t in the Os yet?
wembley tix on 01:12 - May 18 with 2405 viewsSalisburySaint

wembley tix on 23:41 - May 17 by InTimeAddedOn

How, our allocation should be around the 36,000 mark, (last year Coventry City were given 36,237) so if it is the same all our ST holders and all members with any recent ticket buying history should be OK.
As for when, I'd expect Salisbury Saint to let us all know what's what as soon as he gets the info.
If you fancy treating yourself, Club Wembley are doing a one-off Diamond Package corporate with a three course buffet pre-match and inclusive booze for a mere £499 pp, or if there's 8, 12 or 20 of you then there's a private box option at £599 pp which given the price of the Diamond Package buffet is not that much of a price hike, albeit from a robust starting point.

For you lazy sods who expect everything to be fed to them on a plate, hers the ticket info, get ready for 11am in morning

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/sky-bet-play-off-final-ticket-info
wembley tix on 09:37 - May 18 with 2076 viewsTripleNiemi

wembley tix on 01:12 - May 18 by SalisburySaint

For you lazy sods who expect everything to be fed to them on a plate, hers the ticket info, get ready for 11am in morning

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/sky-bet-play-off-final-ticket-info

What are the train times next week and how much are the Fruit Salads and Black Jacks at WH Smith Waterloo Sir?!?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

wembley tix on 09:56 - May 18 with 2052 viewsSalisburySaint

wembley tix on 09:37 - May 18 by TripleNiemi

What are the train times next week and how much are the Fruit Salads and Black Jacks at WH Smith Waterloo Sir?!?

Not sure how much Fruit salads and black jacks cost, they were often free in the village shop when I was a kid, if the owner never caught you 🤪
wembley tix on 10:05 - May 18 with 2018 viewsTripleNiemi

wembley tix on 09:56 - May 18 by SalisburySaint

Not sure how much Fruit salads and black jacks cost, they were often free in the village shop when I was a kid, if the owner never caught you 🤪

Login to get fewer ads

wembley tix on 10:32 - May 18 with 1979 viewsTripleNiemi

Anyone know how many Season Ticket holders Saints have these days? Genuinely curious as never really thought about how much of St. Mary’s % is ST’s. I thought I read that this year there was a solid demand even though we were relegated.

wembley tix on 11:13 - May 18 with 1923 viewsBLEEDRED

Easy, online 10:50 into waiting room ticket booked 11:04
wembley tix on 06:43 - May 20 with 1558 viewsdarthvader

wembley tix on 11:13 - May 18 by BLEEDRED

Easy, online 10:50 into waiting room ticket booked 11:04

Weird that there is only half of the top section on sale atm .i cant see any in the lower sections , do they normally sell a few blocks at a time ? Surely it would be a sell out so why not open the whole thing up ?

keep the faith coyr

wembley tix on 09:13 - May 20 with 1377 viewssaintwizzler

wembley tix on 06:43 - May 20 by darthvader

Weird that there is only half of the top section on sale atm .i cant see any in the lower sections , do they normally sell a few blocks at a time ? Surely it would be a sell out so why not open the whole thing up ?

Sold

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

wembley tix on 09:31 - May 20 with 1354 viewssaint22

wembley tix on 09:13 - May 20 by saintwizzler

Sold

Whats with logging on at your allotted time and then a queue for 1hr?
wembley tix on 10:09 - May 20 with 1295 viewssaintwizzler

wembley tix on 09:31 - May 20 by saint22

Whats with logging on at your allotted time and then a queue for 1hr?

That’s the way it is.
Like it or lump it hon x

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

wembley tix on 10:24 - May 20 with 1279 viewsdarthvader

wembley tix on 10:09 - May 20 by saintwizzler

That’s the way it is.
Like it or lump it hon x

Queued up hun and says unavailable , have to wait for other areas to hopefully open

keep the faith coyr

wembley tix on 11:00 - May 20 with 1223 viewscocklebreath

My wife has just sorted mine and nippers out, only took her 25 minutes. Behind goal in the gods. Can’t wait.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

wembley tix on 15:14 - May 20 with 1060 viewssaint22

wembley tix on 10:09 - May 20 by saintwizzler

That’s the way it is.
Like it or lump it hon x

Cack system, get offering me alts as sever was to slow to lock in what I chose
Really not great unless you are a season tkt holder I guess
wembley tix on 15:19 - May 20 with 1055 viewsSaintNick

wembley tix on 15:14 - May 20 by saint22

Cack system, get offering me alts as sever was to slow to lock in what I chose
Really not great unless you are a season tkt holder I guess

Sadly thats the risk you take as a non season ticket holder, when the big games come along it is always going to be hit and miss with the best seats snapped up by season ticket holders.

If you are not buying tickets for family and friends regularly then it is easy to not bothering linking people to your account until times like this and you only find out then that you need to link them

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

wembley tix on 15:43 - May 20 with 1019 viewssaint22

wembley tix on 15:19 - May 20 by SaintNick

Sadly thats the risk you take as a non season ticket holder, when the big games come along it is always going to be hit and miss with the best seats snapped up by season ticket holders.

If you are not buying tickets for family and friends regularly then it is easy to not bothering linking people to your account until times like this and you only find out then that you need to link them

I totally get season tkt holders priority and rightly so
I was more peeved at the slowness of the server meaning three times I chose seats they then reassigned ones for me that were rows apart
As for friends and family that’s just a litttle tedious
wembley tix on 15:55 - May 20 with 996 viewsbenalisbroom

wembley tix on 15:43 - May 20 by saint22

I totally get season tkt holders priority and rightly so
I was more peeved at the slowness of the server meaning three times I chose seats they then reassigned ones for me that were rows apart
As for friends and family that’s just a litttle tedious

Really gutted: My 11yo daughter and I both members, and I have a decent purchasing history, but we missed out after a morning doing battle with the portal. I really don't know why the portal wouldn't accept my daughter's membership as qualifying for a ticket - suspect you are right and I hadn't linked her in my own friends and family list. Not looking forward to telling her tonight!
wembley tix on 17:20 - May 20 with 923 viewsCity_boy

wembley tix on 15:55 - May 20 by benalisbroom

Really gutted: My 11yo daughter and I both members, and I have a decent purchasing history, but we missed out after a morning doing battle with the portal. I really don't know why the portal wouldn't accept my daughter's membership as qualifying for a ticket - suspect you are right and I hadn't linked her in my own friends and family list. Not looking forward to telling her tonight!

Possible that you had purchased tickets for you and your daughter, on your account if they were letting you have 2 tickets.

I have made this mistake before. Now if I want 2 tickets, I order one on my account and one on wife's account, so they both get credit for purchase history - even if I can order both on my account.
wembley tix on 17:34 - May 20 with 902 viewsUTS1885

How many tickets did club staff get ?

Staff normally get two tickets for league games as per job, but ive read that they have been given four tickets ! very poor show
[Post edited 20 May 19:55]
wembley tix on 19:32 - May 20 with 787 viewsSt_Guido

Managed to buy the 3 tickets I was entitled to & in my Saints account it shows the purchase but I didn’t get a confirmation email. Anyone else?

Poll: What would you choose as our Football Club's official name?

wembley tix on 20:32 - May 20 with 702 viewsWints76

wembley tix on 19:32 - May 20 by St_Guido

Managed to buy the 3 tickets I was entitled to & in my Saints account it shows the purchase but I didn’t get a confirmation email. Anyone else?

Same with my eldest. It is showing in his purchase history, there is an order confirmation number, the money has come out of (my!) account, but no email. I'm sure it's ok
wembley tix on 20:45 - May 20 with 680 viewsSFC_Referee

Anyone else get the issue when buying multiple tickets of getting them behind one another rather than by the sides to each other?

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024