Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Critchley 17:29 - May 23 with 3884 viewsHayesender

Reappointed Blackpool boss. Best of luck to him

Neil Critchley: Blackpool re-appoint former boss as head coach - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65684882

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Neil Critchley on 17:42 - May 23 with 3799 viewsNorthernr

They really aren't afraid of appointing people who sht on them up there are they?
Neil Critchley on 17:44 - May 23 with 3789 viewsAntti_Heinola

I thought Critch could stick out for a Championship job. Clearly some regret there.

Bare bones.

Neil Critchley on 18:51 - May 23 with 3550 viewspaulparker

They are welcome to him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Neil Critchley on 19:00 - May 23 with 3532 viewsToast_R

Still doing his long Errrs in between answers I see. Bit of a nervous Nerris but then probably PTSD after managing our bunch of wet blankets.
Neil Critchley on 19:08 - May 23 with 3485 viewsstevec

Good luck to him, hope he does well.
Neil Critchley on 19:33 - May 23 with 3410 viewsloftus77

Wish him all the very best - seemed like a thoroughly decent guy in an impossible situation here. Will be very surprised if Blackpool are not easily top six in L1 next season.
Neil Critchley on 19:33 - May 23 with 3405 viewsted_hendrix

Neil Critchley on 19:08 - May 23 by stevec

Good luck to him, hope he does well.

This.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Neil Critchley on 19:36 - May 23 with 3395 viewsCateLeBonR

Neil Critchley on 17:42 - May 23 by Northernr

They really aren't afraid of appointing people who sht on them up there are they?

Muck and nettles.?
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Critchley on 21:21 - May 23 with 3143 viewsLazyFan

He knows the club, is unlikely to move again as he has been shat on himself, keeps the fans happy after relegation, is better than Moppy Mick and knows what it takes. Clever move by them.

Good appointment for him, and he deserves a break, as he has been in the QPR mincemeat grinder.

zzzzzzzzzz

Neil Critchley on 22:26 - May 23 with 3014 viewsPunteR

Yeh. ive got no axe to grind with Critchley. Impossible job and also gains a bit of credibility with me for calling the players out. He was right but also possibly the wrong thing to do to get the best out of them. Ainsworth is doing the opposite and still they pretty much shat on his door step .
We go again.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Neil Critchley on 23:38 - May 23 with 2881 viewsnumptydumpty

he will probably do a decent job there but once the s**t hit the fan here, he was totally clueless.

Some very kind comments about his time here and a lot totally putting it on the players.

Thats when the manager earns his salary

He was incredibly uninspiring here but this move makes sense and back to square one for his management career but likely to experience greater longevity in this role and a bit fortunate to have got back his old gig IMHO !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Neil Critchley on 00:19 - May 24 with 2838 viewsSydneyRs

Good luck to him, had an impossible job here.
Neil Critchley on 00:51 - May 24 with 2802 viewsLblock

Those pigeons wont race themselves.

I was always suspicious of this fella when it was made a thing that him and Mick the Weasel Beale were best buddies.
Almost smacked of a "get in there mate and pick up the compo"
Dunno why.

His "digging out of the players" was hardly fire and brimstone stuff was it? He was like Mavis from Coronation Street whining away.

I'll not miss him... I don't wish him well and I hope we don't see him again anytime soon.

That is all.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Neil Critchley on 09:30 - May 24 with 2522 viewsJamesB1979

Leaving at end of season to be an Assistant at a Prem club. He also did brilliantly at Blackpool. I think to then leave to “better” things after season is over is fine.
Neil Critchley on 10:01 - May 24 with 2462 viewsRs_Holy

Neil Critchley on 00:51 - May 24 by Lblock

Those pigeons wont race themselves.

I was always suspicious of this fella when it was made a thing that him and Mick the Weasel Beale were best buddies.
Almost smacked of a "get in there mate and pick up the compo"
Dunno why.

His "digging out of the players" was hardly fire and brimstone stuff was it? He was like Mavis from Coronation Street whining away.

I'll not miss him... I don't wish him well and I hope we don't see him again anytime soon.

That is all.

fair enough, but I bet Blackpool get promotion next season?
Neil Critchley on 10:15 - May 24 with 2426 viewsCheshireR

A nice guy. I wish him all the best
Neil Critchley on 10:18 - May 24 with 2421 viewsRangersDave

I'm afraid i will always remember Fleetwood 'Cack'.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Neil Critchley on 10:24 - May 24 with 2411 viewsmcqpr10

Our players quite disgracefully sold him down the river. Loads of injuries and poor attitudes.

Quite sad that many, including me, judged him so much on his tepid post match interviews- which shouldn't be the way.
Neil Critchley on 12:31 - May 24 with 2280 viewstkqpr

Neil Critchley on 21:21 - May 23 by LazyFan

He knows the club, is unlikely to move again as he has been shat on himself, keeps the fans happy after relegation, is better than Moppy Mick and knows what it takes. Clever move by them.

Good appointment for him, and he deserves a break, as he has been in the QPR mincemeat grinder.

He knows the club and the reason hes coming back is because he knows the club, and that can only be a good thing cos he knows the club, and theres not many people that know the club better than him becuse he knows the club and cozs he knows the club it can only be a good fit.

#sportshorn
Neil Critchley on 12:39 - May 24 with 2267 viewsRangersw12

Good luck to him

Wouldn't surprise me if we will be swapping places with Blackpool in 12 months time
Neil Critchley on 12:48 - May 24 with 2240 viewsStevenageRanger

I met Neil in week 1 (or 2) of his time here as went to watch the U18s v Spurs in Youth Cup at Stevenage.

He hardly said a word when I was chatting to him, his assistant (guy from Lincoln) was very much up for a chat.

I actually think Neil will do a very good job back at Blackpool in L1. Dont knock our club for appointing him as I was actually really pleased when it was announced. I dont think Pep or prime Sir Alex would have got much of a tune out of our bunch last season after Beale walked away.
Neil Critchley on 13:19 - May 24 with 2167 viewsTGRRRSSS

Neil Critchley on 12:48 - May 24 by StevenageRanger

I met Neil in week 1 (or 2) of his time here as went to watch the U18s v Spurs in Youth Cup at Stevenage.

He hardly said a word when I was chatting to him, his assistant (guy from Lincoln) was very much up for a chat.

I actually think Neil will do a very good job back at Blackpool in L1. Dont knock our club for appointing him as I was actually really pleased when it was announced. I dont think Pep or prime Sir Alex would have got much of a tune out of our bunch last season after Beale walked away.

Well... I think they could if Beale did surely....

As for your bit on NC doesn't make him come across so well.

I am unsure I think he's a bit of a northerner and probably didnt really fancy it in "That London"

Be interesting too see how he goes - never go back etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024